Da Kurlzz × Reader -Visits From LA

This was requested by lovely Ranbows12!^w^

Enjoy!~💜🌙✨🌈

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You placed the warm plate with cookies on the table.

You laid your apron on the kitchen counter, as you tried to not scream from all the excitement that was inside of you.

Why you were so excited?

Well, you were having an internet best friend and you decided to meet in your hometown, (h/t).

You gave him your address and you couldn't wait for him to arrive.

When the doorbell rang, it didn't even take you ten seconds to open the door.

It revealed the boy with the black curls and you jumped on him.

"MATTY!" you yelled and he laughed while he wrapped his arms around you.

He kissed your forehead while setting you down.

"I smell something sweet..." he said while walking inside of your house.

You laughed.

"I made something for you" you said and he grinned.

He took off his shoes and you carried his bag up to your room.

As you were downstairs again, you already saw him eating a cookie while looking innocently at you.

"Are they okay?" you asked and he looked displeased at you.

"Okay? They taste GREAT." he said, stuffing more into his mouth.

"Haha thanks, I thought they turned out bad..."

Until the plate was completely empty, he sat there, rubbing his tummy.

"I think I'll have to come here every month now" he grinned.

You laughed while playfully punching his shoulder.

"You idiot, it probably took you over years to get here... Aren't you tired?" you asked him while putting your hand up to his forehead, just to check if he was really okay.

"Well, I'm okay actually..." he said.

"What do you wanna do tomorrow?"

"I don't know... Maybe you can show me a little bit around?" he asked with puppy eyes.

"Of course! I actually believe that tomorrow's a fair we can go to! But just if you want to..."

"Yeah, sure!" he answered swiftly.

"Okay! So, do you want to watch a movie?" you asked and without even answering, he jumped on to the couch.

"Since it's Christmas, how about a fitting movie?"

"(favorite christmas movie)?!" he sounded like an excited kid.

You nodded and slid the DVD into the DVD player.

"Ready?"

"Yep!"

You slowly crawled beside him.

...

Throughout the whole movie, the two of you somehow started cuddling.

His left hand was softly stroking your back, while the right hand rested on your bum, which you didn't mind.