J-Dog × Reader - Internet Lover (Part 2)

I know LallcaWard hasn't requested a two-shot, but I thought the first one was a little short!

Enjoy!~♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 3 years since you started dating Jorel now and you still haven't met yet.

You two still barely knew how you looked like, because you only saw each other on pictures, and that's not as breathtaking as seeing each other in real life for the first time.

You decided, that it had to change.

You bought a flying ticket to LA.

Jorel was so excited to see you after 3 long years, and so were you!

So here you are now, sitting in the plain listening some of your favorite songs.

It was so beautiful watching the clouds, as they were passing by, having many different colors.

Beside you was sitting your best friend, (f/n).

She/He/They was/were always by your side, and also excited to meet your boyfriend.

You were kind of nervous and she/he/they noticed.

"Hey, calm down..." she/he/they laughed.

"I can't! I'm so excited to meet him! We've been together for 3 years and today is our anniversary! This is a special present, for both of us!" you smiled.

"I know, I understand you..." (f/n) returned the gesture.

You two laughed until you got that tired, that your eyelids became heavy and you fell asleep.

~After A Long Flight~

You felt someone shaking you, so you immediately opened your eyes.

"Y...Yes?" you asked looking at (f/n).

"The plain is landing in 10 minutes..." she/he/they said and suddenly your heart started beating so fast, you could see it.

(f/n) looked like she/he/they didn't know what to do.

"Breathe, (y/n)! Breathe!!!" (f/n) said, trying to calm you.

Then you felt the tears forming in the corner of your eyes.

"Don't cry, (y/n)! You're making me cry!" she/he/they laughed.

Now you laughed too, the tears almost slipping out, but you managed to hold them back again.

Stepping out of the plain, the two of you walked to where you could get your luggage.

You waited and waited, you even had the time to get something to drink and to eat.

You had your head laid on (f/n)'s shoulder, being obviously bored and tired.

Then your friend got excited.

You looked at her/him/them, with a confused facial expression.

"(Y/N)! THERE HE IS! THERE HE IS! LOOK!" she/he/they screamed.

You looked for Jorel, and you saw him.

The tears were already streaming out and you sprinted into his arms.

You cried into his shirt and you also felt something wet drip on your shoulder.

(f/n) held your bags, watching you two with a smile plastered on her/his/their face.

"OhmygodImissedyousomuchlikeyoucantbeliveit!!! Iloveyousosomuch!!!" you said everything too fast for Jorel but he understood the 'I love you', so he kissed you a few times and then he spun you around.

The people around smiled and 'aww'-ed at you.

"I love you too, baby..." he said and he didn't let you go out of his embrace, but you didn't mind.

"You look so more beautiful in real life than on pictures..." he said and you smiled kissing him again.

In the background, there also stood the other 6 guys, also smiling, except for Charlie... He was drunk and not in a good mood.

Maybe that's the reason why they took so long...

...

...

"MAN! I WANT A GIRLFRIEND TOO!"

"CHARLIE! YOU ALREADY HAVE ONE!"

...

Yep... He's not easy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, this one also wasn't long, but I hope you still liked it!♥

I hope you have good day!

Byeee!~♥

~Rachel♥