henlo❤️

henlo, i'm pretty sure you don't remember me, but i just wanted to announce something!

i know i've been on a long ass hiatus, and a simple sorry can't make this better, and anything else i say won't make it up to you guys.

i understand if you ain't interested in my book anymore, but hopefully some of you will be excited to hear my news!

so lately, i have been concentrating on my other books, since i hadn't heard anything about hu at all, so i didn't have any idea on what to write.

on top of that, school has started a few weeks ago and i am really focused on the lessons and i put all my energy and motivation into learning.

the reason i closed my requests was simply because so many people requested at one time, that i wasn't able to finish it along my other books and being in school at the same time.

i thought that when i closed them, that i could maybe get back on track and maybe write out my own ideas, which didn't help and lasted more than maybe a month, which immediately lead to me having an enormous writers block and i became distant with hu and in general lost most of my interest, as sad it sounds.

but i still sometimes see people commenting and adding my book to their reading list and it makes me think "ok i can't just let this book fall down".

and it also made think a lot about hu and how much i truly love them as a band.

so, i added a new "feature".

as you can probably see in the description, i added "[REQUESTS OPEN (0/3)]", and it basically means that you can message me or write down a comment in my first chapter, and request something with maybe clear details on how you want the chapter to go on.

as soon as the limit has reached 3, i will finish them all (nobody is allowed to request at that moment then), so it gives me a little bit more time to fully finish the chapter with better concentration.

i cannot promise you to stay on this book forever, since it could be, that i will end it at some time.

but i'll try my best for you guys!❤️

i hope you can forgive me❤️🙆🏼‍♀️