Da Kurlzz × Reader - You Make Me Happy

Hey, I'm back with a new chapter! @im_Asher requested!

I hope you enjoy it!

Thx for 2,15k, by the way!♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were an old friend of Danny and Jorel.

Because you didn't have that many friends, they wanted to indroduce you to their band, Hollywood Undead.

You were kinda nervous, but also happy that they wanted to meet you.

You didn't dress up that bad, so it didn't look like they're about to meet a homeless girl.

Arriving at their studio, you got even more nervous and Danny noticed that.

"Hey... Don't worry... They're going to like you... Trust me... They might look like scary dudes, but actually, they just want to be friends..." Danny calmed you, and it actually worked.

You nodded, walking iniside with your two best friends.

"But stay away from Charlie, he's... weird..." Jorel told you and you laughed.

When you reached the door, you breathed in and out.

Stepping inside, you saw a guy with a cap and dark brown hair.

It must be Funny Man, Danny told you about him.

The next one was a dude that checked his badana.

"Charlie P. Scene" was written on it.

Oh, the weird guy you should stay away from.

Then another guy with a "3" tattoo on his throat, must be Johnny.

But the one with black, curly hair caught your eyes.

You looked at him, and he stared back, kinda blushing.

You turned back to Danny and Jorel.

"Well, that's Da Kurlzz you just looked, and that's Johnny, Funny and Charlie," they waved at you and Jay pointed at all of them and then he whispered, "the guy you should stay away from".

You laughed again and Charlie looked displeased at him.

"Hey! Stop saying I'm weird! You make it look like I'm some perverted bastard!" he said and the dude named 'Da Kurlzz' laughed.

"You are a perverted bastard!" he said and Charlie pouted.

"No, I'm not! You dick!" Charlie said and they continued arguing.

"Do they always do that?" you asked giggling, and Danny and Jorel nodded.

"Well, of course they have real names. So, would you like to introduce yourselves?" Danny asked while he chuckled.

"I'm George, the oldest from the band!" Johnny said and you smiled at him.

"I'm Dylan, nice to meet ya'!" he said and you nodded.

"I'm Jordon and not a pervert!" that Charlie guy said and you laughed again.

Finally, you looked at the curly haired guy and the both of you blushed when you made the sudden eye contact.

"The name's Matthew, but for you Matty..." he said and you smiled warmly at him and he returned the gesture.

"It's nice to meet all of you, my name is (y/n)!" you waved at them.

"Does anybody want something to drink?" Charlie asked and everyone wanted a beer, except you, you wanted (f/d).

Everyone was chatting randomly, but you were sitting alone in the corner, watching them laugh.