Charlie Scene × Reader -Fighting And Make Up

This was requested by LallcaWard!

Hope you enjoy!~💜
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He flinched, as the white plate hit the ground.

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH! HOW CAN YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO ME?! ALL WHAT I WANTED WAS TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE WITH YOU! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!"

Why you were yelling?

Oh... Well, Jordon thought, it would be a good idea, to go party every day, and leave you home every single night, letting you do chores and wait for him.

But he would come home drunk and wouldn't say a single word to you.

It of course hurt you, so you wanted to confront him about it.

He didn't know what you talked about, so he started to yell.

When you told him about every night, he felt sorry.

But he couldn't get his ass up, to apologise to you.

It made you furious.

So, you yelled back.

"You know what? Fuck this..." you mumbled, stamping to the bedroom you shared with him.

You took out a big bag, stuffing some clothes in it and a little bit of food.

He of course followed you.

"I'm leaving you for a few days... I'll let you think about what you've done wrong... And when I come back, I hope you'll see through your problems..." you said and he tried to stop you from packing.

"Wait! (y/n)... Please don't go! I won't go out partying anymore! I promise... I can change...!" it sounded like he wanted to convince you, but you already carried your bag to the door.

"Can you? Think about this situation twice... I think you need a break from me..." you said and you closed the door behind you, leaving him trembling.

"...I'd never need a break from you..." he whispered, slamming his fist into the door.

He sat on the couch now, trying to find an answer to his question.

How could he make it up to you?

You were his everything.

All what he needed in his life, was you.

Suddenly, a big thought crossed his mind, and he knew, he needed a lot of confidence.

"Hey Danny, you there with the guys? I need your help..."

...

You cried into the bed sheets of the cheap hotel.

You didn't know what to do.

He hurt you, and couldn't even realize it.

Would he even care, if he found out, that he hurt you while he was drunk?

Well, let's not talk about it to much.

You need to get your shit together too...

You got up and you looked at yourself in the mirror.

"Why am I like this? I shouldn't cry..." you mumbled while wiping away your tears.

You took on your jacket and you walked outside.

You had no other choice, but go to the cheap hotel where perverts are everywhere.

It was the only hotel you could afford.