Charlie Scene × Reader - Tour Bus Cuddles

Hey, ma' lovely readers! How are you feelin' today? Just decided to write some fluffy One-Shot, where the reader is allowed to go on tour with Charlie and the band and their wives!

Enjoy!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holding your still hot coffee, you walk back into the "living room" of the tour bus.

You sit on the still warm spot beside your husband, that you just married a few weeks ago and you love him to death.

He was sleeping.

You got a blanket and put it over him.

You giggled at how cute he is, because he was mumbling 'Gucci Bottoms' over and over again. (Just like in the video at 2:45 - 2:55 XD)

You sipped on the coffee, it was leaving a mark from your lipstick you were wearing.

You opened your phone and it revealed your lock screen with the picture of you and Jordon.

It was 01.34...

Today was a open air concert in Sweden (I love Sweden!♥), everyone was still exhausted and sleeping, but you couldn't, so you stayed up and you drank some coffee while watching some TV.

When you finished your coffee, you set it down on the little table that was in front of you and it made a short 'clack' sound.

You felt Jordon twitch beside you and he said "Who was that?", but his eyes were still closed.

You laughed "Jordon, it was just me... I set down my empty cup".

He sat up now, looking confused at you.

"What time is it...?" he asked and you showed him your phone.

"And you're still awake?" he said and you nodded, "I'm not tired... And I watched a lot of TV..."

"I'm going to the toilet" he said and you nodded while kissing him.

Slowly sprinting to toilet, he closed the door and suddenly you felt the coffee not working anymore.

You rubbed your eyes, while cursing under your breathe.

"Damn it...! Coffee just doesn't work anymore...!" you sighed.

You took the blanket that Charlie used and you tuck it over you.

Cuddling under the blanket you closed your eyes, hearing the bathroom door open again.

The man with the chubby cheeks stepped into the room and he looked adored at you.

"I'm so happy that I married this woman..." he thought to himself.

He walked over to you, slightly tapping you.

"Baby, would you like to move a bit?" he asked and you did as said.

He laid back down again.

You laid your head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around your waist, softly kissing your head.

Now you felt the bus moving and you got even more relaxed.

"I love you..." he whispered in your ear and you smiled while whispering "I love you too..." back.

He continued whispering sweet nothings in your ear, until he noticed that you were sleeping peacefully.

He got sleepy again and he fell asleep with you in his arms.

The next morning, everyone was awake, except you and Charlie.

The others got out of their bunks and they peeked inside of the living room and they smiled to themselves.

Vanessa was just filming a YouTube video for her channel "Hello Horror" and she was doing it for her Tour Documentary.

When she came across the two of you, she just had to film it.

"So yesterday was a open air concert in Sweden and it was AMAZING!" she said into the camera and Jorel came and kissed her cheek.

"Aww! Aren't we the cutest thing!" she said and then she shook her head.

"No, we aren't the cutes thing," she moved to open the living room door and she whispered, "they are the sweetest and lovely thing..." at the end she chuckled and pointed the camera at you.

You woke up and you looked at Jordon, who seemed to be awake also.

"Morning, Princess..." he said.

"Good morning, Prince..." you answered.

You kissed him and you stretched and then you cuddled more.

BONUS:

"HEY!" you yelled and Charlie ran into the living room.

Reese and Anna laughed their asses off.

"Take that picture down!" you said trying to get Reese's phone, but she refused.

"What picture?" Jordon asked confused and Anna showed it to him.

It showed you and him cuddling from last night.

"Aww... But that's sweet... Send me that... (y/n) looks really cute on it..." he said while winking and Reese nodded.

Because of embarrassment, you looked away and blushed.

"Aww..." Jordon said and pinched your cheeks.

"Shut up, fat cheeks..." you mumbled and he chuckled.

"Love you too, princess..." he said and you showed him your middle finger, while he kissed it.

End...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for 1500 reads... ^♥^

~Rachel♥