J-Dog × Criminal!Reader - You're My Partner In Crime

Hey, I'm back with a request from @heljioo!

I just want to say that I'm very happy, that people are requesting!

Besides, thx for 2,34k reads, you guys are all insane!💜

By the way, this goes into the more sexual way again, but it's not smut!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jorel's P.O.V.~

Back to this horrible place again...

Sitting here like a fool... (That was sounding like the train scene from 'Cry Of Fear' XD)

Just because I was accidentally having fun with a girl, on someone's private party... 

I was sitting at a table, when I saw a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair walking inside the same room, as me.

She was sitting right beside me, keeping her eyes closed, which made her long eyelashes even longer.

I blushed.

I was about to talk to her, when the fucking cop walked in.

Damn you, cop...!

When she heard him walk in, she opened her eyes, revealing her (e/c) eyes... Damn... She's fine...!

"So, Jorel... It happened again...!" the cop said and I could see her smirking in the corner of my eye.

"Yeah... Yeah... It won't happen again..." I said annoyed, rolling my eyes.

"Jorel! It's the third time now! You have to stop!" he said and she chuckled and I looked adored at her.

She has a cute laugh.

I groaned.

"Well, that being said..." the cop said turning to the girl, "(y/n)," so... (y/n) is her name? Stunning. "I've heard that you beat up a girl, tell me, why?" he asked.

She beat up a girl? Well, she does look like someone who's ready to fight...

"She told me that..." I didn't really listen to what she was saying, I was just hearing her beautiful voice.

It's like music to my ears...

"But that still doesn't mean that you can just beat her up!" the ugly voice of the cop interrupted my thoughts.

She didn't say anything, she just kept staring at her lap, crossing her arms.

"The two of you will be staying behind bars!" he said and she looked like she didn't care.

I didn't really care either, as long as I can stay with her... She's interesting... She's not like the sluts I fucked... I want to get to know her...

We went to the cell and we got ready to stay there for about one night.

There were two beds, nothing more...

Getting in, I decided to start a conversation.

"So... (y/n)..." I started.

"Jorel" she answered.

It sounds so fucking beautiful, when she says my name...

"Is it the first time you're here?" I asked leaning on the wall and she sat down on the bed, shaking her head.

"It's the third time" she answered.

"Haha, just like me..." I laughed and she laughed with me.

"Well, I'm so freakin' tired because of this shitty day..." I said and she nodded.