Danny × Reader -Cuddles And Kisses

This was requested by Ebonystar45!

I'm not sure if it's fluff enough tho, just saying this before it actually starts!

Enjoy!~💜

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Danny was working really hard on their new album, called 'Five'.

That hard, you almost got worried, because he took to much time on working.

He barely spent time with you, what made you feel really lonely, since you didn't have any children.

The only one who was there for you, was Louie, your guys' dog.

The first thought that crossed your mind was that Danny cheated on you, but you knew he loved you to much to do something like that.

You decided to make him a little bit of food, and maybe give him some company.

Driving with your car to the studio, you made sure no one was around except for the band.

It was actually no one there, except for Danny.

Sneaking into the the small room, he was working in, you ran behind him, covering his eyes.

"Guess who?" you asked and he first shrieked but then chuckled.

"I'm pretty sure you're... Charlie!" he said, of course it was sarcasm.

"Haha, yeee..." you said, uncovering his eyes and acting like you're Jordon.

You threw your jacket in some corner of the room and you opened your arms, hoping he would hug you.

He laughed and stood up, wrapping his strong arms around your waist, nuzzling his head into the crook of your neck.

"What brings you here? I thought you were at home, taking care of Louie..." he mumbled.

"I gave him to our neighbours, they will do the job... And I brought some food and I thought I should give you some company..." you said, taking out a big box with his favorite food supplies.

He smiled and kissed your cheek.

"Thank you so much, babe..." he said, opening the box and immediately stuffing his mouth with food.

"By the way, how would have you come home?" you asked, taking a sip of (f/d).

They always had your favorite food and drinks.

"I would've probably walked..." he said, not taking his eyes off the food.

"Haha, I know you want to be manly, but things can get really creepy out there..." you giggled and he laughed again.

"Ah, this is so good!" he moaned (lol, whut?).

"Anyways, how was your day?" he asked.

"It was pretty okay, except for the feeling of being extremely lonely..." you smiled.

"I'm so sorry, (y/n)... It's just that I have to work on this album..." he said and you shook your head, saying it's okay.

"It's fine, really... You should please your fans... It's the only thing you should focus on right now... It's just, I'm feeling pretty alone from time to time... And, when you're going on tour, you might be gone for a whole month... Then you'll be completely gone... I've even first thought, you were cheating on me... Also, when you're home, you're either; eating, sleeping or we're just having sex... I don't feel love between us anymore... It's like you only care about my body... Do you even see me as your wife?" you said, not noticing, that you already started crying.