Devil!Charlie Scene × Angel!Reader - We Belong To Each Other

Request from heljioo, enjoy, undead children!💜
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were in an relationship with Jordon Terrell. (It sounds so weird, not calling him Charlie XD)

Nothing bad, right?

Except for the fact, that you were an angel, and he was a devil.

And that was "illegal" if you could say it like that.

But you two didn't care, as long as you loved each other.

You both died in the same way, you just in a more friendly way, he in a worse way.

So, there you are right now, walking hand-in-hand with him, feeling like the happiest girl in... heaven? Or hell? Helleaven? I don't know, but you're happy.

You first thought that you're going to be separated from each other, turns out you can see him secretly.

"You know Jordon," he looked at you, "I'm so happy, that we weren't separated that day... I'm so lucky with you..." you said.

He smiled at me.

"Even if I am a devil, I have feelings for an angel... And baby, I'm so happy to have you, and I swear to god, or to Satan, that you're the most beautiful angel being..." he said, kissing you.

You blushed, grinning like crazy.

You started to lay on a hill, with no angels nor devils.

You just cuddled for a few minutes, taking in each other's scent.

"I love you so much..." he mumbled into your hair.

"I love you too, Sceenie Weenie..." you smiled, and he laughed at the dumb nickname his old highschool friends gave him.

"By the way, where are the others?" you asked, making yourself comfortable in his arms.

"I don't know, Dylan's probably smoking weed, while chilling with Anna and Holiday... Johnny's actually still alive, playing with Ava, Jay's waiting for Vanessa to die too... Gosh, that sounds like he's a psychopath, but I just said it the wrong way... And Danny... I think he's with Reese..."

You looked at him, with a confused face.

"But... isn't Theresa also an angel? And what's with Asia?"

"Oh, well, I guess they took us as their role models," he laughed and you did too, "and Asia... She's already here, also walking as an devil..."

You nodded.

You closed your eyes, remembering your's and Charlie's wedding again...

That was such a beautiful day...

Suddenly, you were ripped out of your way daydreaming (DAYDREAM! DAYDREAM! BTS stans, raise your hand in the comments😎), and you were taking out of Jordon's embrace.

"Hey! Leave my girlfriend alone!" Charlie said and you were shocked of both.

First, you were taken away from Jordon by another devil and he said girlfriend... Oh right... You aren't married anymore... You have to start from the beginning...

"No! Jordon Kristopher Terrell! You should know, that's it's not allowed to date an angel! She has to die!" the devil said.

"What?! No!" he wanted to take you away from the devil, but he was too strong.

"I'm taking her with me" he said and walked away.

Jordon stood there, unable to realize what just happened.