Danny × Reader -Ride

You were standing at your front porch, picking up small daisies that were growing on the grass.

You quietly hummed to yourself, sitting back down, as you cut a small slit at the end of a stem, sliding another daisy through it and doing the same process to the other daisies.

You were really into making flower crowns when you suddenly heard a car pull over and someone getting out.

The car was familiar, but you were confused at the pink hair.

You then noticed that it was your dearest boyfriend, Danny!

"Ayo, (n/n)!" he yelled, running towards you.

You smiled at him while blushing, waving lowly, the crown still in your hands.

People around you considered you as the soft girl (i'm sorry if you ain't it's just for this one shot... but if you are, WELCOME TO THE CLUB!), who just wants the good and is utterly shy but cute.

"What did you do with your hair? It looks so cute ..." you laughed, while bringing a hand to his hair, softly running through it.

Danny grinned, leaning into your gentle touch.

"I actually wanted to ask you if you'd like to get on a short ride? I was in the mood for a random drive, and I'd like to take you with me ... We could just cruise around!" he chimed and you were adored by his energetic way of talking to people.

Your circle of friends told you that there was no wonder you two dated, you two fit each other perfectly like a puzzle.

"Sure" you answered shortly as always, but Danny was used to it, the sparkle in your eyes was enough for him to know that you enjoyed his company, no matter which replies you gave.

"Get in!" he beamed, opening his door for you and you hopped in, still having a tight hold on your flower crown, your phone in the other hand.

"That's a really cool flower crown!" he said, his hand reaching out for it and putting it on your head.

"Thanks" you gratefully whispered towards him.

...

It has been a while since the two of you started driving and Danny knew that you would be way more comfortable with music on.

So he connected his AUX cable with your phone and told you to just boost anything you want (in my case doja's mooo! lul ...).

He smiled when he heard you softly singing along, your voice purely angelic to his ears.

His free hand slowly crawled under yours, which was placed on your thigh.

You two were like sugar and cinnamon combined.

"Should we stop at a really cool place? I thought I'd show you one of my favorite hangout places, I've never been there with anyone ..." he told you and you nodded at his request.

"Yeah, cool ... That's fine with me!" you sheepishly giggled.

"Nice" he mumbled being fixated on the road, as he told you that there weren't many kilometers left.

You were always so surprised at how comfortable and loved you felt around Danny.

He could literally only ask you a question and you'd feel so appreciated, that he initiated a conversation with you, just like the first day, he ever really talked to you.

You remember it just as well, as the first school day.

...

You were quietly sitting more left out of the group.