Charlie Scene × Reader - Birthday Surprise

Hey, sooo LallcaWard requested some Charlie Scene X Reader!^^

I hope you're kind of enjoying it, because I literally don't know anything about horses!😅

Still, I hope you enjoy it!😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your birthday was coming soon, and your boyfriend, Jordon, had the perfect present for you.

Since you were a little girl, you loved riding on horses.

Sadly, after time to time, you couldn't do that anymore, because you were to busy with work.

That one afternoon, you came home from work, calling after your boyfriend, but you didn't get an answer.

"Jordon?"

"Jordon!"

"Jordon, where are you?!"

You came across the living room, looking on to the little table, that was standing in front of the TV.

You looked at it, seeing a poster.

You smiled.

"That's 100% surely from Jordon

"That's 100% surely from Jordon..." you thought, giggling to yourself.

You wanted to pick it up, until you got blindfolded.

You screamed.

"AH! HEY! STOP IT!" you yelled, and then you heard someone chuckling.

"Wait... I know that laugh..."

"CHARLIE! LET ME DOWN!"

He just laughed once more.

"JORDON KRISTOPHER TERRELL! I SWEAR TO GOD! IF YOU WON'T FINALLY LET ME DOWN-!" you felt something moving.

"Goddamnit! Why are we in a car now?!" you asked, but he didn't answer.

"Jordon..."

"Shh... You will see it soon...!" he smirked.

"Please... Not a "Fifty Shades Of Grey" -move... Please don't..." you mumbled.

You finally felt the car stop moving.

"Would you please tell me, where we are now?" you asked kindly.

You just heard your car door open, and you were picked up again.

You sighed, letting your arms sneak around his neck.

"You sure are troublesome..." you said in the crook of his neck.

"That's just me..." you couldn't see it, but he smiled while saying this.

When he let you down, you were kind of scared.

You heard heavy and loud steps.

"J-Jordon... W-What is that...?" you asked, and he took your hand, pointing it out to the mysterious thing.

"What are you-...?" you felt the animal(?) sniff at your hand.

You shrieked.

"Jordon! What is that?!" you were so scared.

He then (finally) decided to take off your blindfold, and your eyes widened.

Tears welled up in the corner of your eyes.

"You... You really... brought me to a... brought me to a horse...?" you cried, hugging him.

He nodded.

"The last time, you told me about horses, I saw the love in your eyes, the need of seeing one... When you told me, about your past with horses, I thought you definitely deserve to ride one again..." he said and you kissed him.

"Thank you... Thank you so much..." you mumbled over and over again.

"It really isn't a problem... It's the least, I can do for my beautiful girlfriend..." he said.

He helped you getting onto the horse, and you were too happy.

Charlie took the leash, that lead the horse, and he walked around.

You just smiled.

"I love you..." you mumbled.

He laughed.

"Who do you mean? Me, or the horse?"

You laughed along with him.

"The both of you..."

"Haha"

You were in the car again and you let your head drop on his shoulder.

"Charlie..."

"Hm?"

"Thanks for this incredibly beautiful day... I really enjoyed it... I love you..." you said, and you kissed him once again.

Getting out of the car, he took your hand.

"You're welcome princess... But that wasn't your last present..." he smirked.

"Hm?" you looked up at him.

He just smirked, waiting until you two got inside.

When you arrived in your bedroom, being in only underwear, he jumped at you, pinning your arms above your head.

You let a little scream out.

"Jordon, what-?"

He laid his finger on your lip, saying you should stay silent.

"Shhhh... My last present for this day, will let you feel pleased..." he smirked.

You just blushed.

Let's just say, you had the best night of your life, with the best boyfriend you could ask for.

"Jordon?"

"Yes, princess?"

"I'm pregnant..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it was too short... :/

~Rachel💜