J-Dog × Reader - Thank You...

Hey! Thank you so much for 1280k reads! Luv u!♥ So, this One-Shot is going to be just like Johnny's proposal.
-George's replaced by Jorel
-Asia's replaced by You
-Ava's replaced by Scarlett
-The voice in the backround is Vanessa

In this One-Shot, Scarlett is your daughter, but you adopted her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jorel was planning on proposing to you.

With a little help from the guys, he felt a lot safer.

He was still a little bit nervous that you might reject him, but he knew that you weren't that kind of person.

He was planning to do it really simple, in a car to be exact.

He also needed Scarlett, your adoptive daughter, for it.

So after he invited you to go for a walk on the beach, you wanted to drive back home.

Sitting in the car, you noticed that you didn't sit in your's and Jorel's car, it was Vanessa's car.

You didn't see anything, because it was already dark.

You saw how Jorel entered the backseat and you were very confused.

"Hi, (y/n)!" Vanessa said and you smiled and waved at her.

"Hi, Van!" you said and she smirked.

"I decided to pick you, Scarlett and Jorel up, because it's getting pretty late..." she said and you looked happy at her.

"Wow, thank you!"

"No problem, darling!"

She started to drive.

After 5 minutes she started to curse under her breath.

"What's wrong?" you asked.

"We just got into a traffic jam..." she said in the most unnoticed fake way.

"Oh man..." Jay said and he looked at Scarlett, which meant it was her turn now.

She pulled a paper out of her bag.

You looked at it and you smiled.

"What did you draw, honey?" you asked and she gave it to you.

"I drew a picture of you, dad and me. I'm so happy that you adopted me..." she said and you almost cried.

You admired the picture, when Jay pulled something out of his jacket.

He held the box in front of your face and first you didn't notice it.

But when Scarlett took the picture back, you saw the box and first you couldn't realize what was happening in that moment.

You looked at the picture and then back at the opened box.

Suddenly you felt tears streaming down your face and you covered your eyes with one hand.

Jay put his head against your's and with his free hand he stroked your thigh, with his thumb to be exact.

You didn't notice, but Vanessa parked somewhere beside the road.

She also almost cried and she filmed the moment.

"Aw... (y/n), don't cry! You're making me cry...!" Vanessa said giggling.

When you looked at Jay you nodded and you mumbled 'yes' over and over again.

You kissed Jorel a few times and looked into each other's eyes.

He slipped the ring on your finger and you held hands.

You were sitting in the middle, so you threw your arms around Jorel and Scarlett.

"I'm so happy to have you two... or three" you looked at Vanessa, who was also crying "in my life... I love you..."

"We love you too, mommy..." Scarlett said, cuddling into your side.

"I'm happy too... How did I get so lucky?" he asked still holding your hands and kissing your cheek.

"Well then... I'm excited when the day is finally here..." you said and Jay nodded.

I love my family...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think I have a thing for One-Shots when the reader gets married😂

But anyways, should I continue with a part 2? Like when it's day of the wedding and it's all fluff, you know?

Tell me in the comments!