Everyone × Reader -The Battle (Part 1)

Heyyy! @hlm_jdog requested something!

I'm not going to ship any of (y/n)'s friends with any band members, because (y/n) is going to take all the band members hearts!

(b/n) = band's name

Wordcount: 1797

ENJOY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were just chillin' in the living room with Kylie, your best friend, who happened to be the guitarist of your band, (b/n).

You were watching TV, when suddenly your other best friend Rosé, stormed in.

"(y/n)! Kylie! I GOT NEWS!" she yelled flopping down on the couch.

"Wow... Calm down..." Kylie chuckled, while flipping her blue hair behind her ear.

"Guess which band we're having a concert with tomorrow..." she said now out of breath from running down the stairs.

"I don't know... Eskimo Callboy?" Kylie said and Rosé shook her head, making her long orange hair wiggle.

"Oh, I know! Asking Alexandria?!" you said and Rosé shook her head again, "No, that is next year".

"It's Hollywood Undead!" Rosé shouted and you and Kylie stared in shock.

"BITCH WHAT?!" Kylie asked and you just sat there, your (e/c) shining.

Hollywood Undead was one of your favorite bands, but none of your other band members like them, no, they hated them.

They kept trying to tell you bad things about them, but you refused to listen to them.

"Yeah... This will be great..." Kylie mumbled, while checking her nails.

"This is finally the right time to show you that they aren't what you guys are always complaining about!" you said proud and now Lucy walked in the room, who was really sleepy.

"What are you guys yelling about?" she asked rubbing her eyes.

"We're having a concert with Hollywood Undead tomorrow!" Rosé said and suddenly Lucy was awake like nothing happened.

"WHAT?!" she yelled.

"Hollywood Undead isn't that bad!" you said but the others just looked at you, disgusted.

"WE'RE HAVING A CONCERT WITH HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD?!" you heard yelling from upstairs.

It must be Chloe, who also just woke up.

Yep, that pretty describes your life with your band (b/n).

It's like taking care of 4 little children...

Even though you're not the oldest from the group, you still act like the oldest.

"C'mon... It won't be that bad! Besides, it's only this one evening!" you said and they looked up again.

"Alright!" Rosé said and she went upstairs to Chloe.

~With Hollywood Undead~

"WHAT?!" Dylan yelled.

"I don't like this band..." Jorel said looking fed up as always.

"I only like that one chick" Danny said not remembering her name.

"Which one? There are five of them... You mean the one with the blue hair?" George asked.

"No... The one with (h/c) hair..." Danny said.