J-Dog × Reader -When A Fork Is A Better Matchmaker Than Tinder

This was requested by undeadliisa!

My sister gave me this idea, so props to her! Love you sis! :*💜💕

Enjoy, undead children!~💜
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You impatiently waited for the entrance to come to sight, as you excitedly jumped up and down.

You had been waiting for this concert for months.

You got closer to the entrance, and you gave your bag proudly to the check guard.

"Uhm, miss?" he asked and you looked at him with a little fear, that someone might've slipped some drugs in your small bag.

"Yes?"

"Why is this in your bag?" he took out a fork.

Wait.

A Fork?!

Why the fuck a fork?!

"Uhm... I actually don't know..." you mumbled.

"I'm sorry, but we can't let you in..." he stated, motioning for you to leave and you felt anger and disappointed grow inside of you.

Just who put this damn fork inside of there?

The worst part is, that it's not even a plastic one...

You stamped outside, feeling the sudden urge of crying.

You buried your face in your hands, and soon they were stained with your tears, just as your hoodie.

You waited for this concert of HU for so long, and now you weren't even able to listen to their fcking music.

Maybe there was a chance left, that you can hear a little bit from outside.

"I'm sorry?" you looked up, meeting brown eyes and your heart started to pound really fast.

"Y-Yeah?" you asked.

"Why are you crying? Shouldn't you be inside already?" he asked and looked to the place, where the huge line used to stand.

"No... They didn't let me in, because some fcking stupid person stuffed a fork into my bag..." you said disappointed.

He looked confused, but laughed really soon.

"Haha, a fork? Why would someone do that? Hahahahahhah!" he couldn't stop laughing, and you swore, you've never seen J-Dog laugh so much.

You laughed too now, feeling how stupid you were, crying because of a frickin fork.

"Anyways, I'm sure, you know who I am, so I don't need to introduce myself... Get in, I'll talk to the security..." he said while helping you up and not letting your hand go.

"Hey, guys... Let her in, someone put the fork inside her bag... So don't blame her..." you blushed at how sternly he stood up for you.

This was probably the best day of your life.

The security guy nodded out of fear and he let the two of you in.

You wanted to thank him, but as you looked to your side, he vanished.

"Weird..." you thought.

You saw that not many people filled the crowd, so you immediately saved a place at the very front.

Soon, the whole hall was filled with people and you were glad that you had a front spot.

The concert started with 'Whatever It Takes' and you felt nostalgic and your heart fluttered as J-Dog's part came on.