Johnny 3 Tears × Reader -Birth

this is no request!

⚠️WARNING!: THIS IS SAD Y'ALL SO PREPARE TISSUES! Also, this contains some serious stuff, so... yeah...⚠️

~💜✨🌙🌈

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His breathing was like a rhythm.

Slowly in and then out.

His arm was lazily but lovingly wrapped around your waist, holding the big bump.

He sometimes felt the baby being active and kicking in the stomach.

He couldn't wait for the little child to be born.

But there was something, that ripped him out of his sleeping form.

"AH! OH MY GOD! GEORGE! BRING ME TO THE HOSPITAL!" you yelled and he immediately shot up from the bed, and hopped down the stairs to get his car keys.

With one hand, he tried to slip on his trousers he picked up from the ground.

Running upstairs again, he helped you out of the bed, slowly but safely leading you to the car.

With an undescribable speed, he drove all the way to the nearest hospital.

Let's be honest, he wouldn't care which doctor or which hospital would treat you, everything that matters, is your health.

Carrying you inside, the nurses immediately took care of you and in a matter of time, you were in the operation room.

...

George was waiting outside, he already called the members and waited for them to arrive.

To him, it didn't matter how many hours he was going to wait.

After maybe half an hour, everyone was there.

Even Vanessa decided to tag along, since she cared a lot about you.

"How is she?" Danny asked and George shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know yet... I guess she's in the C-section right now, because they meant that the baby wasn't placed in her as usual so it won't be born like any other child..."

His friends nodded their head.

As soon as a nurse came out of the room, George left his seat.

"Are you Mr. Ragan? Her husband?"

He swiftly nodded his head and played with his thumbs, trying to calm his nerves.

He was excited about meeting his child, but also a little bit scared.

"Do you want to visit her?"

"Y-Yeah!"

The woman lead him to your bed.

His heart was hurting at the sight of you.

You looked so exhausted and done.

And the baby didn't seem to be born yet.

He took a chair and sat beside you, gently taking your hand.

"How are you feeling?" he asks softly, trying to avoid any way of putting you under pressure.

"Everything hurts... It feels like it's going to slip out any minute, but it doesn't... It's so horrible..."

"I thought you were in the C-section...?"

"No, but later... The baby isn't ready yet..."

There was a small silence between the two of you, but you soon spoke up.