J-Dog × Reader - His First Time, Doing...

Hey! Guess who's back?! Right... It's me...😅 So, hlm_jdog requested!

Btw, I don't know much about skiing, so this is going to be bad...😅

But do still enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was an exicting day.

You finally succeded to convince your boyfriend Jorel, to go skiing with you.

You got your things, hopping into the car, that was standing outside.

"Jorel! C'mon now!" you yelled through the open window.

He laughed, "Yeah, wait!", while running outside.

Getting finally into the car, you turned it on.

Arriving at the place you wanted to be, you got out again.

You got ready, and you were walking hand-in-hand to the lift.

You felt him slowly squeezing your hand.

You looked worried at him, "Hm?", he just realized what he did.

"Oh... Sorry... I-I guess, I forgot to tell you something..." he said, looking down.

"I'm afraid of heights..." he said ashamed, and you shook your head.

"Jorel... You should've just told me what's wrong, don't be ashamed... I'm a little bit afraid of hights too (OH BOI. I'm not just a little afraid of heights. Heights are the DEATH to me😅😂). But trust me, I've done this a thousand times now, and that's really not bad..." you calmed him, and he smiled at you.

"Thank you for calming me... What would I do without you?" he said, kissing you.

You gladly accepted his kiss, turning back to the lift.

Sitting into one of those things(?😂), you held Jorel's hand, squeezing it again.

He smiled, and you let your head drop on his shoulder.

The lift begins to slowly drive it's way up, until it stucks somewhere in the middle.

Jorel started to panic again.

"Ah, shit, shit, shit!" he cursed under his breath over and over again.

"Jorel... Calm down... Just breathe in and out... In... Out..." you calmed him again, and he did as said.

After some time, he relaxed, and you embraced him.

"Everything's going to be fine..." you said and he nodded.

...

You. Were. Annoyed.

The lift's stuck since 2 hours now, and the sun started to go down...

Suddenly, you felt something fall on your lap.

Cute.

Jay fell asleep.

Then you heard, "We are sorry for keeping you stuck on the lift for two hours, we will get you down. We are going to close soon.", the lady saying.

You groaned.

The lift moved down again.

You felt Jorel move a little, until he also woke up.

He was confused.

"Did I miss something?" he stretched himself.

"Well... the lift is, obviously, moving down again... They're going to close again... I'n sorry for making this day boring..." you groaned and he chuckled, patting your head.

"I know, we didn't go skiing, though it was still a cool day... As long as I can spend the time with you, nothing's boring... You're the love of my life, how could I say that this day was shitty? You calmed me, and you gave me self-confidence... To me, it was one of the best day's from these holidays... I love you..." he said, and you smiled, kissing him with passion.

"I love you too..." you said, and soon, the lift stopped on the ground.

...

You hopped into the bed you shared with Jorel.

He was already laying in bed, so you decided to place your head on his chest.

You were comfortable, until you noticed... He was shirtless?!

"Uh... Jorel...?"

"Hm?"

"Why are you shirtless?"

"It's warm underneath the covers. Besides, don't tell me, you don't love that well toned abs!" he laughed evily.

You blushed, chuckling.

"*sigh* Yes... Yes, I love your abs..." you shook your head, closing your eyes.

"I love you too, babe..." he said and you smiled.

"Good night, Jorel..."

"Night, love..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry, that it's so short!

I'm suffering from insomnia, so I'm pretty uncreative!

I hope you still enjoyed it, hlm_jdog!

~Rachel💜