Everyone × Reader - The Battle (Part 5) (George's Date)

(f/m) = favorite movie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 3pm and you still had 2 hours.

You sat in the dining room, working on a new song that popped up in your head.

Suddenly, Rosé sat beside you, she looked worried.

"(y/n)... Are you sure you want to go to his home?" she asked and you looked up from the sheet.

"Rosé, I don't think he's going to be a serial killer... Besides his daughter is sick, otherwise, we would've probably gone to the cinema... But if he really insists on taking care of his daughter, then I really don't think he's going to murder me..." you laughed and she did too.

"I guess you're right... We're all just worried that one of them might break your heart in the end... And we don't want that... We want you to be happy with your decision... Remember, you're our best friend... And we hate seeing you sad... Just really remember, that the other girls and I will always be on your side..." she said and you almost got tears in your eyes.

"Aw, Rosé... I love you guys too..." you mumbled and you embraced her.

She hugged you too and then you pulled back.

"Well, I'm going to work on this song, until it's time to go to Johnny's house..." you said and she nodded, heading to the bathroom, to take a shower.

It was 4pm now, and you decided to take on a (f/c) hoodie and some black jeans.

Getting finally ready, you took your phone and you got outside.

You took your phone, looking at the address George gave you.

It wasn't far from where you lived, so you didn't take the car.

You finally found his house, and you knocked at his door.

He opened and his little daughter was standing right beside him.

"Hey, (y/n). How are you?" he asked, while embracing you.

"Hey, George. I'm good, you?" you asked pulling back.

"Also..." he said and Ava pulled his sleeve.

He looked down, and Ava asked "Dad, who's this?", he laughed about her cuteness.

"Ava, this is (y/n), a very beautiful person." you blushed but waved at her, "(y/n), this is Ava, my beautiful daughter.", she also waved at you and she smiled.

"Hey, Ava. It's nice to meet you..." you said getting down to her level and she nodded embracing you.

This surprised you, but of course, you hugged her back.

George smiled at the both of you.

"Now, shall we go inside, I'm preparing food for dinner!" George said and you nodded.

Ava took your hand and you walked inside.

"Can you play with me?" she asked sweet and you just couldn't deny her.

"Of course, what do you want to play?" you asked and she took some of her dolls.

"With these...!" she smiled brightly and you chuckled.

After playing a while, Ava kinda fell asleep on the couch.

You giggled.

'She's so cute...' you thought, while taking the doll she still held in her hands.

You decided to help George.

You walked into the kitchen and you saw him cooking, also being very concentrated.