Understand

Chapter 13

A/N - So the results from the MRI results came back early and apparently there's nothing wrong with my back. Then why thE FUCK AM I IN SO MUCH PAIN??

Understand - Shawn Mendes
"When you wake up and your whole world flipped, it's just different and you've gotta go with it, and that's just simply growing up"

(Reece POV)

George was staring out at the view, I was staring too, but not at the same view he was. I was sitting slightly behind George, that way he wouldn't catch me staring at him. He was wearing a black & white striped t-shirt. It suited him well. He hadn't styled his hair today, he'd left it down. It looked amazing. And soft, very soft. I wanted to reach out and play with it, but of course I couldn't do that. I wish I could call him mine. But I couldn't do that either. He turned around to look at me.

"What?" He laughed. "Do I have food on my face?"

I laughed at him. He's so adorable.

"No you don't. I was looking at your hair. It looks good like that. I mean it always looks good. It just also looks good like that." Please stop. "I'll stop talking now." I said looking down at the grass blushing.

He laughed at me. "Thank you, I think." He laughed again.

"It was a compliment." I said looking at him again. "Where are you going tonight?"

"What?" He said confused.

"Your mum said you were going out for dinner tonight."

"Ah. I'm going to some fancy restaurant with my family. I don't really know where." He laughed.

I laughed with him. "Do you have any siblings?" I asked.

"No, I'm going with my cousins." He said. "Have you got any siblings?"

"Yeah, I have a little sister Lexi. She's adorable."

"I have dogs, does that count?" George said laughing.

He's even more beautiful when he laughs.

"Are you ready to head back?" George asked me.

"Yeah I am. Thank you George. This really helped."

He didn't say anything, he just pulled me in and hugged me. 'I love you' is all I wanted to say. But I couldn't.
__________________________

(George POV)

"Are you ready to head back?" I asked Reece.

"Yeah I am. Thank you George. This really helped." The way he said my name. He said it so beautifully.

I didn't say anything, I didn't have to. I pulled him against me and hugged him tightly. I wanted to kiss him. I really did.

I like him.
(Reece POV)
But he's straight.
(George POV)
Even if he wasn't.
(Reece POV)
He wouldn't like a guy like me.
__________________________