They Don't Know About Us

Chapter 61

A/N - Yo! Sorry for the slow updates! I've kind of lost motivation so it'll be a bit slow but hopefully I'll find some motivation quickly! Anyway, enjoy!

They Don't Know About Us - One Direction
"'Cause this love is only getting stronger, so I don't wanna wait any longer, I just wanna tell the world that you're mine"

(George POV)

We were at lunch and all I could think about was holding Reece's hand. It was just sitting on the table, waiting for me to hold it. I put my elbows up on the table and brushed my fingers along Reece's. Out of the corner of my eye I could see his smile. Every few minutes I would brush my fingers against his. I sat back in my chair and dropped my arms from the table, letting one rest on Reece's leg. I left it there for a moment before I tapped his leg. Reece got my message and put his hand on top of mine. His smile lit up the room as I turned my hand in his so I could hold it.

"What are you smiling at Reecey boy?" Blake asked.

"I just remembered that I'm having lasagne for dinner." He replied.

"No you're not, you're staying at mine tonight." I corrected.

"Damn it! I wanted that lasagne!" Reece said disappointed.

I was going to make a sexual comment, but then I realised we weren't alone and thought better of it.

"Am I that bad?" I laughed.

"No, I just wanted lasagne." Reece said, also laughing.

"I'd choose lasagne over George any day." Blake added.

I kicked him underneath the table.

"Ow!"

I smiled at him passive aggressively.

"Can you children stop fighting or do I have to call your parents?" Mia asked, trying to keep a straight face but failing.

The rest of lunch was basically just us mucking around, me wishing I could kiss Reece and Mia calling us children. I wouldn't have it any other way. Apart from the not being able to kiss Reece part, that I would change.
__________________________

Once we were far enough away from school Reece started attacking me with kisses and a lot of tongue. I smiled into the kisses, making it a little hard but we made it work.

"Get a room, you two." Blake laughed.

"I'm so proud of you." Reece said against my lips before pulling me into a hug, tighter than ever.

I smiled into his shoulder. "Is it alright if I introduce you to my parents as my boyfriend?" I asked, pulling back to look at him.

He had a few tears running down his cheeks and watery eyes. "Only if you're ready."

"I am, Reece. I want the world to know your mine, I can't tell the world yet, but I want my parents to know." I clarified.

Reece pulled me in for one last hug before we continued walking. A few minutes later Blake broke the silence.

"How did you know you were ready? What changed?" He asked.