It's A Lie

Chapter 63

A/N - Hey guys, I hope your day is going better than mine! I woke up and almost half of my front tooth had somehow chipped off and my mum didn't call the dentist so now I have to go to gymnastics and probably work and dance as well if I can't get in on Wednesday with half a tooth how fun :))) Enough of my rambling, enjoy x

It's A Lie - The Vamps
"Could we live ever after? Seems like a good idea to me"

(George POV)

I woke up with Reece's arms wrapped around me loosely. I looked over at the clock, it was eleven. I turned in Reece's embrace to face him. His hair was scruffy and his mouth was slightly parted, he looked like he had fallen straight from heaven. Well, maybe not so straight..

After a few minutes of watching Reece sleep I saw a small smile appear on his face.

"I can feel you staring at me." Reece said without opening his eyes. His voice was croaky from sleep.

"Because you're beautiful." I said simply.

He opened his eyes a little and looked at me before kissing me softly. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you more." I whispered back.

"Not possible."

"I'll fight you all day on this." I said smiling.

Reece went to reply, but he got interrupted by the knock on my door. I pulled the sheets a little higher before Reece and I pulled on our shirts. I pulled Reece back in as my door started to open.

"Morning mum."

"I'm not sure if I'd call it morning." Mum laughed.

"We've still got just over a half hour of morning left." I laughed.

Mum smiled and shook her head. "Soulla is coming over for lunch, you need to put some clothes on."

"I have clothes on." I said, hoping she didn't know that I actually didn't have any pants on.

Mum just gave me the look. You know the look mothers do? She gave the that look. "Nice clothes George, not ones you've slept in."

I laughed, trying to play it cool. "We'll be downstairs in a minute." I said, hoping she would leave.

Mum smiled and shut the door. I let out a sigh of relief. Reece looked extremely calm. I shot him a confused look.

"I'm not the one without pants on, and she's not going to be mad at me, she loves me." Reece explained.

I laughed. "True I guess. I'd prefer it if you had no pants on though." I said as I climbed on top of him.

"Would you now?" Reece asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Oh I definitely would." I said against his lips before I kissed him.

Reece smiled at me before he sat up a little. "C'mon, let's get dressed before Blake comes and teases us."

I laughed and climbed off him, putting some pants on. "Do you mind if I have a shower?"