Change My Mind

Chapter 21

A/N - I was supposed to update a couple hours ago but I accidentally had a quick nap and then my grandparents gave me my birthday presents early so I'm only just updated oops. Hope you enjoy!

Change My Mind - One Direction
"Never felt like this before, are we friends are are we more?"

(Reece POV)

I went downstairs to get George and I some dinner. I can't stop thinking about what just happened. Surely I wasn't the only one that felt that. There was something there. And they way he was looking at me, did I really imagine it? I saw him look at my lips. Didn't I? This is so confusing. By the time I reached the kitchen I was all flustered.

"Are you okay, Reece?" Mum asked.

"Uh- what? Oh, yeah, I'm good." I struggled to get out.

"Alright." She said smiling at me.

"What's for dinner?" I asked.

"Spaghetti Bolognese. It's in the pot on the stove." Mum answered.

"Thanks." I said walking over to the stove.

I grabbed me and George a bowl and some Spaghetti Bolognese and walked back upstairs.

"Ooh, what're we having?" George asked as he did the button on his jeans up.

"Sorry. Spaghetti Bolognese." I said.

"I was dancing around in my underwear the other day Reece, I don't care if you walk in when I have no shirt on." George laughed.

I laughed too, as I handed him the bowl. George twirled some up on the fork and put it in his mouth.

"Mmm. This is amazing!" George said, mouth full of food.

"Very polite." I laughed.

"Sorry." He laughed back, with food still in his mouth.

I jumped onto my bed and leant against the headboard. George sat down less energetically next to me. We sat next to each other, eating in a comfortable silence. Once we had both finished, I put my hand out to take George's bowl for him.

"It's fine, I'll take it." He said standing up.

He put the bowl down and grabbed a shirt from his bag. Dammit, I was enjoying shirtless George. He put his shirt on and picked up his bowl. We walked down to the kitchen talking and laughing.

"Thank you for dinner, it was amazing." George said to mum.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Mum replied.

"I'm George by the way." George said politely, holding his hand out.

"Oh you're George." Mum said.

I put my head in my hands, why does she have to be like this?

"You can call me Lyndsey." She said shaking George's hand.