Fallin' All In You

Chapter 49

A/N - Heyy, I wasn't supposed to update for another day or two but I was feeling nice so here you go! Also I'M SEEING NIALL TOMORROW I'M SO EXCITED AHHHHHHHHH

Fallin' All In You - Shawn Mendes
"Every night I'm with you I fall more in love, now I'm laying by your side, everything feels right"

(George POV)

After dinner Reece and I played a game of monopoly with Lexi. I had my arm around his waist for most the game. It was Reece's turn, Lexi had gone bankrupt a few turns ago. I was propped up on my elbows with my cheek resting on my hands. Reece rolled, then noticed me staring at him. He smiled his adorable smile that I love, before leaning in and kissing me softly. His lips are so soft and sweet. Reece landed on a chance square and won £50.

"Hell yeah." Reece said as he collected his money.

Little did he know I was about to take it all from him.

I sat back up and picked up the dice. I looked to Reece and smirked. I had my go and won.

"What! How?!" Reece yelled. "F- screw you."

I laughed. "Calm down, it's just a game."

"I'm never playing monopoly with you again." Reece said salty.

Lexi giggled. "Don't worry George, I'll still play with you."

"That's good." I laughed.

Reece sat there like a two year old with his arms crossed over his chest, pouting as Lexi and I packed up.

"Reece stop acting like a two year old and help us." Lexi said giggling.

I don't know who's more adorable, Lexi or Reece.

Reece laughed and started to help. We packed the game up and Lexi offered to put it away.

"Football tryouts are Monday, yeah?" Reece asked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me in.

"Yep. I'm not great, but I'm going to try anyway." I replied as Reece kissed my head.

"I'm sure you'll do great." Reece said, letting go of me and standing up.

"Don't go anywhere boys, desserts ready." Lyndsey called out from the kitchen.

"Did I hear dessert?" Lexi said skipping back into the dining room.

"There's none for you, we ate it all." Reece said as he tickled Lexi.

She squealed before bursting into laughter.

Reece stopped for a second and whispered something to Lexi. She nodded and smiled. Reece let her go and they both started walking over to me. Uh oh. Reece and Lexi started tickling me this time. I collapsed to the ground laughing.

"Hey, that's not fair! I wasn't tickling you!" I laughed.

Lexi was laughing her head off. Reece took the opportunity and slid his hands up underneath my shirt as he tickled me. Tease. They both finally stopped and let me stand up.