For You

Chapter 52

A/N - Hi hi! Idrk what to say except enjoy this chapter!

For You - Liam Payne & Rita Ora
"I wasn't looking for love 'til I found you"

(George POV)

"Scream."

"You scream." Reece laughed.

"Scream and let everything out." I replied also laughing a little.

"Scream with me, I feel weird screaming alone." Reece said laughing.

I screamed. Loudly. Reece joined, screaming just as loud. He kept screaming as loud as he could until a tear rolled down his cheek. He sank down into my arms, letting a few more tears fall.

"I'm sorry, Reece." I whispered.

"For what?" Reece said sitting up a little to face me. His voice sounded tired and upset.

"Maybe if I hadn't said anything you wouldn't feel like this." I said with guilt colouring my voice.

"Don't apologise. You gave me the courage to open up-"

"And that's the reason we're here." I interrupted.

"I'm glad I opened up a little bit. I may feel like shit now, but I don't regret it. If I had the chance to change anything about last night, I wouldn't okay? Don't blame yourself."

"I can try not to." I said smiling a little.

"I came here to find myself, I wasn't looking for love. But then I met you. I found myself in you George. I'm so grateful I met you."

"I'm grateful I met you too. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't've known who I was. I'm sure I would've eventually realised, but I would've spent a few more years wondering what was wrong with me and why I never really felt a connection with a girl."

"There's nothing wrong with you George."

"I know that now, but before you, I didn't."

"You know you always say you're here for me, and to call you if I ever need you, but I don't think I've ever said it to you. You're my world, and I want- I need you to know that I'm always, always, going to be there for you, no matter how tired, angry, happy, or sad I am, okay? My phones always on, and I'll always answer. I promise." Reece told me.

"I know Reece, thank you." I said smiling fondly.

Reece put his hand on my cheek and kissed me softly. "I love you." Reece said in a whisper.

"I love you too." I whispered back with a smile on my face.

We only said the three magic words this morning, but neither of us could stop saying it.
__________________________

(Reece POV)

I was on top of George again. I'm not entirely sure how we keep ending up here. Not that I'm complaining or anything. My hands had wandered up underneath his sweatshirt again. I rolled my hips into George's. I felt George smile against my lips. I pulled away from his lips and started kissing his neck. My hands slid down George's torso to the waistband of his pants, pulling them down slightly, only enough to show a little more skin. I moved myself down further so I could kiss above his waistband. I started to pull his pants down further when I heard a loud cracking sound, making me jump. George laughed. It was thunder. Moment ruined. A few drops of rain started to fall around us.