Lose My Mind

Chapter 16

A/N - Greece will be the death of me tbh. And you guys if you keep reading this. I'm sorry.

Lose My Mind
- Dean Lewis
"I only lose my mind when I ain't got you"

(George POV)

I got a text earlier from Jack telling me to meet him at this address, but no one is here. I sat down on a park bench and waited. It was still light out, but the sun was setting. I could see a figure in the distance heading this way, but it didn't look like Jack. It looked like- Reece?  What's Reece doing here?

"George? I thought I was meeting Jack here?" Reece said.

"So did I." I heard a voice behind me say.

I turned and was Blake.

"I invited all of you. Come with me." Jack said, appearing out of thin air.

We all followed Jack inside the building, slightly confused as to what we were doing.

"My dad owns an escape room company, I thought it would be fun to play." He stopped and turned to face us. "I'll need your phones, no cheating!"

We all handed over our phones and continued walking. We stopped out the front of a door. Jack told us to go in. Reece was a little hesitant, but he still went in.

"You have got to be kidding me." I muttered underneath my breath.

Brent, Jarred, Harley, Hailey and Kat were in there. Could this get any worse?

"I'm sick of you all fighting." Jack said, closing the door behind us. "Maybe a night in here together will help. I've taken the key so don't bother looking for it. I'll text your parents telling them you're at mine. Enjoy!"

He left us stuck in here together. I went to the door and tried opening it. It was locked.

"Dammit." I said, leaning my head on the door.

I turned and looked around the room. There was one couch in the room. Where were we supposed to sleep? It was a small room, maybe the size of a lounge room. I went over to the couch and sat down.

"Great. A night stuck with you dweebs." Brent said none too quietly.

"You think we want to be stuck with you? Id rather be anywhere else in the world." I snapped back.

"Yeah like where? Under your boyfriend?" He said pointing to Blake.

"Why do you like tormenting people? What do you get out of it? Is it fun hurting people? One day everyone will get sick of it and you'll end up alone. Maybe then you'll grow up." Reece said, getting up in Brent's face.

This is not going to end well.
__________________________

(Reece POV)

I hated the way Brent talked to George and Blake. I was fed up with it and snapped. I don't know what came over me. It didn't help that I was locked in a small space all night.