I Should've Kissed You

Chapter 20

A/N -  Here's the second chapter I said I might give you. Enjoy this one, it might get a lil steamy ;)

I Should've Kissed You - One Direction
"I can't believe I let you walk away when, when I should've kissed you"

(George POV)

Reece, Blake and I had been swimming for awhile now, I had started to get tired ten minutes ago, but I hadn't gotten enough of Reece shirtless and covered in water. Man, that was a good sight. We were attempting to play water volleyball with our heads. Safe to say we're failing. It was Reece and I against Blake. The ball was coming in between Reece and I, so I decided to go for it, but so did Reece. We both jumped. I jumped higher than Reece, so I hit the ball, but I also landed on top of him. I knocked him down onto his back as he floated down. I was almost on top of him this time. I was grinning, and he was grinning back. Reece started floating back up before I did, causing us to collide. Not just our body's, but our faces too. His lips were on mine, but not in the way I would like. When his lips hit mine I gasped, causing me to inhale water. Gasping underwater is never a good idea. I swam back up as quick as I could choking. Reece pulled me over to the edge of the pool. I pulled myself out of the pool, still coughing up water.

"George, I'm so sorry!" Reece said in a guilty voice.

I still hadn't gotten a breath in, I was just coughing. I had finally coughed most the water up and took a few deep breaths.

"It wasn't your fault, Reece." I said in between breaths.

"Are you okay?" Reece asked, his face filled with concern.

"Yeah." I said, still breathing heavily.

"Maybe we should take you to the hospital?" Blake said.

"No, no I'm fine." I said starting to breath normally now.

"Are you sure?" Reece said putting his hand on my leg.

"Yeah, I am." I said putting my hand on top of Reece's.

I looked at Blake and quickly took my hand off Reece's and looked down shyly. He knows how I feel about Reece. Well, mostly. But that doesn't mean I don't get uncomfortable about it.

"What happened?" Blake asked.

How am I supposed to explain? I can't really say 'oh Reece's lips touched mine unexpectedly so I gasped' can I?

Reece and I stayed quiet, neither of us knowing what to say.

"I can't hear you if you talk over the top of each other." Blake said sarcastically.

Reece was facing Blake so I quickly shook my head at him.

"I think it's time we go inside." Blake said.

"Good idea." Reece said.

He still had the guilty look in his eyes.

"It's not your fault. I was the one who stupidly breathed in water." I said standing up.

As we walked inside Reece's mum called him over.