This Town

Chapter 18

A/N - Heyy! Sorry I took so long to update, I was extremely busy all day :/

This Town - Niall Horan
"You still make me nervous when you walk in the room, them butterflies they come alive when I'm next to you.
Over and over the only truth, everything comes back to you"

(Reece POV)

Once class finished, Mr. Sharman asked George to see him after class.

"Great. Just what I need." George said.

"Want me to wait for you? Walk to music together?" I asked.

"I don't know how long I'll be here for, I don't want you to be late. Thank you though." George said, patting me lightly on the back.

"I don't mind." Not entirely true. "I'll wait at the door."

Music was my favourite class, I love it. But I love George more. I walked over to the door and leaned against it. I tried not to, but I kept overhearing their conversation.

"You're still failing Science, George. I'm not mad at you, I know everyone has different strengths. Your strength just isn't science. I really think you need a tutor." Mr. Sharman said.

"I know. I just don't have the money right now to get a good one." George said looking at his hands.

George was fiddling with his hands. He's even more adorable when he fiddles.

"You might be able to find one that's not so expensive, just have a look, okay George?" Mr. Sharman said understandingly.

"I will."

"You can go now." Mr. Sharman said before going back to his papers.

George walked over to me. I pushed off the door frame and started walking with George.

"Thank for waiting." George said as he put his books in his locker.

"Don't worry about it. Sorry, I didn't mean to overhear, but I could help you? I'm surprisingly good at science." I told George.

"You're unsurprisingly good at everything, Reece." George said laughing.

"Hey, you've never seen me attempt baseball." I replied laughing.

"Well you'll have to show me one day, prove you're not perfect at everything." He said still laughing. "I'd love if you could help me Reece. I definitely need the help."

I turned around to face him, walking backwards. "My house after school. You and Blake can come over to mine, we'll mess around for a bit and after I can help you with science."

"Sounds good." George said smiling.

"Do you want to stay over? We will have more time to study." I asked.

"Or more time to mess around." George said nodding his head to the left. "Yeah I'll stay over."

"Sweet." I said turning back around.