End Of The Day

Chapter 23

A/N - I'm going to bed really early so you get the update sooner than planned! Enjoy!

End Of The Day - One Direction 
"All I know at the end of the day, is you love who you love, there ain't no other way"

(Reece POV)

Blake and I were sitting next to each other in English. Mr. Sharman was late, so the classroom was loud and crazy.

"How long?" Blake asked.

"Nearly ten minutes." I replied.

Blake looked at me strangely.

"What?" I asked.

"How long have you been in love with George?" He said in a tone that suggested I was stupid.

To be fair, I was.

"Oh, right. Since I met him. It just took a little bit to realise it." I answered, not making eye contact.

"So you're..?" Blake said, leaving me to finish.

"Bisexual." I finished.

"Did you know before George? If you don't want to answer any questions you don't have to." Blake said.

"Na it's fine. Yeah I knew before George, I've been out for about a year or more." I said looking at Blake.

I didn't get awkward about my sexuality. I'm proud of who I am. Not every part of me, but this part I'm proud of this part.

"How long did you know before you came out?" Blake asked as Mr. Sharman walked in.

"Sorry I'm late, I got stuck in traffic." Mr. Sharman said as he put his briefcase on his desk. "Take your seats please."

Mr. Sharman may be a strict teacher, but he always used manners.

I leaned towards Blake and whispered, "Nearly two years before I told my parents. It took me awhile before I accepted it."

"Would you two like to share what you were whispering?" Mr. Sharman asked.

"If you want me to I will." I said nonchalantly.

"That won't be necessary Reece. No more talking please." Mr. Sharman said. "Alright, let's begin."
__________________________

(George POV)

"Can we not talk about this here?" Reece said to Blake as they were walking out of class.

"Talk about what?" I asked.

"Tacos." Blake blurted out.

I gave him a confused look, then shook my head and turned to Reece.

"I'll tell you later. Not here." Reece said.

"Okay. I'm off to chem. Catch you at lunch?" I asked.

"I've got chem too." Reece said.