Loved You First

Chapter 41

A/N - Heyy I'm sorry I haven't updated in days! I've been busy with work/gymnastics/and I went to see Imagine Dragons live (it was incredible) and I went to bed early cause I was sick yesterday so I didn't end up updating. I should update normally again, don't worry!

Loved You First - One Direction
"Never understood what love was really like, but I felt it for the first time looking in your eyes"

(Reece POV)

"Truth or dare?" Hailey asked me.

"Truth." I chose.

Truth or dare probably wasn't the best game to play considering my past, but so far nothing has come up thankfully.

"Hmm, what's the awkwardest conversation you've had with your parents?" She asked.

"Yesterday my mum walked in on me and thought I was having sex so she gave me the whole 'use protection' speech again. That was extremely awkward." I answered.

"Wait.. With who?" Hailey asked smirking slightly, her eyes flicking over at George.

I looked at George slightly, checking it was okay to tell her we were together. He nodded slightly. "George." I said, unable to hide my smile.

"You two slept together?!" Hailey said, practically yelling.

"Hailey shh." Blake laughed. "These walls are pretty thin."

"Sorry." Hailey said biting her lip, still smiling.

"No we didn't, I said she thought we were. We were just kissing." I said blushing.

"I told you it looked bad!" George said, hitting me lightly on the arm.

"Why did she think you were having sex if you were just kissing?" Blake asked.

"Well," I started.

"I might've been on top of him with my hands underneath his shirt." George said blushing.

"That's not even bad!" Hailey said.

"Alright, who was next?" Blake asked, freeing us from another awkward conversation.

"George." I said. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth." He answered.

"I've got a good one." Hailey said.

"Go for it." I replied.

"Have you ever snuck out of the house?" She asked.

I laughed.

"A few times." George said smiling as he looked to me. "My dad caught me halfway through climbing back in my window at like five in the morning one time."

"Was that when you were grounded and snuck out to come to mine?" Blake laughed.

"Yeah." George laughed. "I ended up grounded for an extra month!"