||SIX||

-

-

-

-The next day-

     "Come in...Warning Warning Warning Warning." Your alarm went off and you fell onto the floor.

"Ah!"You groaned as you quickly grabbed your phone to off the alarm.
You hate it when you fall onto the floor like I don't have a relationship with my floor.NO NO.
It was your last day of school before flying to Japan and you hope nothing goes wrong.
You pulled yourself up onto the bed and went back to sleep but your door flung open and Suho's shouting woke you up.

"WAKE UPPPP EUN NA!" He shouted.
You shot up from bed and glared at him.
"Don't need to shout like I'm right here!"You thought as you stumbled into the bathroom.
You brushed your teeth and washed up before going downstairs.

"Eun Na why is your hair not tied and why are you not in your school uniform?!"He asked as he plated the breakfast.
"I can do them later." You said as you took the seat opposite Suho.
"Can I go to school myself jebal."You pleaded while eating your sand which.
"Fine..."He said and you smiled.

After finishing your sand which you made your way upstairs to change into your uniform.
You looked into the mirror of your makeup table and applied light makeup before leaving.
You didn't bother tying your hair cause it might be pulled by Lexi later on so you left it untied.

"Bye oppa I'm going."You shouted and gave him a goodbye kiss before grabbing your motorcycle keys.

Since your that badass girl you had a motorcycle while Suho the good one gets the car.

You was fine with the motorcycle cause you can get morning breeze easily.
"Wait Wait!" He stopped you.
"Neh oppa?"You asked.

"Why are you taking your motorcycle keys when your wearing a skirt." He asked while pointing at your school skirt.

"Cause this is school attire." You replied.
"Aniya,here." He said as he took off his jacket and tied it around your waist.
"Don't throw it away!Wear it for once."He said and you left.

You shrugged when you sat onto the motorcycle.

"Whatever.Let's just wear it for once."You thought to yourself and started the engine and rode off.

     You decided to stop at your retarded secret hideout which is just the nearby café from the apartment.
You said it as a secret hideout because Suho or any EXO members would not come here cause their superstars.
"One mocha please."You ordered and paid for it while the barista makes it.
"One mocha!" She shouted and you stood up to get it.

"Omo!Aren't you Eun Na?!"She exclaimed.
"Em...that's my coffee your holding."You said.
"Of course here but aren't you Eun Na?"She said with excitement.
"Depends...who are you."You said trying to not sound rude.
"I'm Emma."She said.

"Em...Do I know you?"You asked.
"You don't but I'm pretty sure you know my brother."She smiled.
"And whose your brother?!"You said while sipping on your coffee.
"Austin."She simply said making you spitting your coffee.
"Mwo?!"You asked in shock.
"Didn't Austin tell you he has a sister?"She asked.
"He did...He also said you was in New York when I'm at New Zealand."You said.
"Yes,anneyong Eun Na."She bowed and you bowed back.
"I apologize for my rude behavior previously."You added.
"It's fine."She smiled but it soon faded away.
"Do you em...have time to talk?"She asked kindly.

You glanced at the clock in the café and realised your late already.
"OMO!Em...I have school.I got to go."You hurried out of the café and got didn't bother wearing your helmet before driving off.
When you reach,the bell was already off and could be heard.
You cursed as you parked the motorcycle properly before running into school with the coffee in your hand.
You dashed towards the chemistry lab as Chemistry is your first subject.
You pushed open the swinging door and you saw all eyes on you.