||THIRTY-FIVE+AUTHOR'S NOTES||

So as I said previously,
I wanna explain a few things.
1) Is Timelapses.
2) The reasons.

So, it's going to be a few timelapse cause I feel that if I don't timelapse, this book will last like over 80+ chapters which I don't want to.
And it's not small timelapse, fyi, it's BIG ones. LIKE LITERALLY BIG TIME LAPSE.
A few months few days...like those kind.
So please bare with my timelapsing.🙏
THANKIEW THANKIEW.😇

Now I'm done. Back to chapter 35.
Sorry for any errors up ahead.
ENJOYYYY.😻

-Friday-
            As you woke up to your alarm, your eyes shot open and you got up from head excitedly.
Your ankle has finally healed, which means YOU CAN DANCE AS SEHUN'S PARTNER AGAIN! WOOHOO.

Immediately, you glanced across the room and saw your crutches.
"It was fun but your not needed anymore."You said to it before running into the bathroom to quickly get changed and to do your morning routines.

You went downstairs and smiled at Suho.
"Good morning." You smiled brightly.
"I see your ankle has healed?!"He said as he set the dining table for breakfast.
"I'm very happy. Now, I can take my position back!"You said as you plopped yourself down on one of the chairs.

Then, the doorbell rang, it was 6.45am and you will always expect the boys to ring the doorbell.
You stood up and walked towards the door and opened it.
"EUN NA-Shi."They exclaimed and you laughed.
"Morning."You greeted them and they greeted you while walking in.
You closed the door behind the last person who walked in, Chen.
"Eh? Where's Sehun?"You asked.
"He went to school early as he wanted to practise for today's event."Baekhyun replied.
"Now your ankle has healed, does that mean you can dance now?"Chanyeol asked and you nodded.
"Yes, I want to as well."

"Well Sehun will be very happy."D.O said.
"Eun Na, come and eat."Suho said ad he came out of the kitchen.
You went to sit down as you were starving.

"Chill, no one is going to steal your food."Chanyeol said when he saw you eating your breakfast quickly.

~Time lapse~
          Today was not a usual day, the whole day was filled with the event so we all reported to the hall when we arrived.

The event lined up:

Principal Speech

Choir

Mrs. Amy's speech

Dance [1]

Dance [2]

Dance [3]

Dance [4] Trouble Maker<-

End.

       You sat down next to Suho and Chanyeol.
While the rest just sat down, filling the entire row 17, which is in the middle of the
hall.
Soon, the principal went up the stage and everyone clapped for him.
"Well I'm going to doze off..."Tao whispered.
"Same."Everyone agreed.
"I will go to the bathroom."You excused yourself.
"Ani. Sit down, don't think you can escape the speech."Suho glared at you.
"I really need to go to the bathroom."You rolled your eyes at him.
"Fine."He said and allowed you to pass.

-

      After spending 15 minutes in the bathroom hoping the principal speech will end already but no principal speech will be that fast.
You slowly came out of the bathroom and walked around in the hallways.
Suddenly, someone from behind you covered your mouth and dragged you towards the janitor closet.
Your whimpers were all muffled by the 'kidnapper's' hand.
You tried your best to break free but you couldn't and was officially dragged into the janitor closet.
Before yoy knew it, the door was locked from the outside and you didn't get to see who it was who put you here.
He or she didn't speak so you have no clue who it was.
"HELP!"You shouted.
"PLEASE HELP! I'M IN HERE."You shouted again while banging on the door hoping someone could hear it.