|| FIFTY - FOUR ||

HEY YOLZ!

Another special chapter. THANKIEW VERY MUCH.

"Can we pop the balloon now?" I whined a little at Suho Oppa but he shook his head.

I have been asking him for hours and hours but he didn't allow.

"I'm about to die from curiosity." I pouted and Chanyeol came over.

"What's with this look hm?" He pinched my cheek a little.

"I just want to know our baby's gender so badly." I told him and he ruffled my hair.

"Me too but I'm dealing with it." He smiled at me before walking away to see what he could do to help and I nodded to myself.

Then, I took out my phone to surf my instagram.

Like ❤

Like ❤

Like ❤

Then, I came across Jasmine's post and commented and liked it.

I wasn't so active these few days so I missed out quite a lot.

As I continued to scroll down I came across Chanyeol's post. SO CUTEEE.

I started to fangirl mentally.

Like ❤

Commented : Kawaiii 😙❤

Not long after, many people liked my comment and even replied to my comment. Usually I just ignore them as their the fans.

"We can start this party proper until Sehun and Luhan gets the extra champagne." Xiumin said while tapping on his phone. Probably trying to communicate with Luhan or Sehun.

"Luckily D.O made snacks." Kai said as he grabbed a cookie from the plate of cookies.

"While they do so, I will go make more snacks." Lay offered and walked into the kitchen.

"I will help." Suho Oppa said and walked into the kitchen.

"I will go up and sleep." D.O said as he threw his apron at Kai and he caught it.

"Same..." Kris yawned.

Then, as everyone was busy with their own things Chanyeol plopped himself beside me.

"I saw that." He said in his cute little voice as he leaned against me.

"Saw what?" I asked still scrolling down my instagram.

"Your comment." He spoke and then giggled.

"I am cute I know." He added.

"You read the comments?" I asked him.

"Some, which catches my attention. Example yours..." He whispered and I scoffed.

"Pfft. What even." I said as I nudged him away.

" You caught all of my attention." He said and I laughed.

"That's cute." I continued to laugh.

"I know." He said by before I could say anything the door flung open and Sehun and Luhan entered.

"Took you long enough." Chanyeol eyed then suspiciously.

"Oh My Lord, what the hell are you even thinking of!" Sehun whined as he placed the champagne they bought on the glass table.

"What did you do huh?" Chen joined in with Chanyeol. I just simply watch them.