||THIRTY-NINE||

ELLO ELLO.😻
Enjoy.💖

-The next day-

You was awoken upon some noises.
You slowly got up and looked around. You looked at your phone to find out it was only 5.40 in the morning.

WHAT?!

You stood up and walked out of your room.
Since the entire house was air-conditioned and the weather outside was below 0° it was pretty cool inside especially in the early mornings and night.
You followed where the sound were coming from and it brought you towards a room next to Chanyeol's studio. It was a little room so Chanyeol said it was a storeroom but why will there be noises coming from inside?!

You was hugging yourself as it was too cold and the oversized T which you call pajamas aren't helping.

You slowly opened the door and it creaked.
You looked inside and it wasn't that small as you expected.
You looked inside to see Chanyeol playing the piano.

WAIT PIANO?!
So the storeroom was to store a piano?!
It was pretty weird but you shrugged it off.
You looked around, it was rather dusty...
The piano had cobwebs on it but Chanyeol is still playing it without any flaws.
He was so engrossed in it he didn't notice you.

You recognise that song he played, you loved it.

River flows in you.

This was the second time you heard someone play it. The first time was your childhood friend who you lost contact with.

Awfully, when Chanyeol is playing the piano, he looked like your childhood friend.
They had the same vibe around them.
They both played it perfectly.
They had the same back...

You starred at him for awhile, you didn't even notice Chanyeol was done playing and was now looking at you.

"Eun?"He called out and you snapped out of your thoughts.
"Yes?"You asked.
"Why are you awake so early?"He asked.
"I was about to ask you the same."You said.
"I couldn't sleep."He said.
"Did you even sleep?"You asked in disbelief.
"I did, I just woke up earlier than you."He said and you nodded.
"Want breakfast?"You asked.
"I will buy."You offered.
"Ani, let's go out and eat, I will be the one whose bringing you to school anyways."He stood up from the chair he was seated on and walked out of the storeroom.
You followed behind him and closed the storeroom door behind you.
"Wear something thick, it's pretty cold outside."Chanyeol warned before walking into his own room.

You headed his advice and wore a thick fur coat over your school uniform before walking out. You saw him seating on the couch with his school uniform on but he was holding onto his jacket.

Is it just me or does Chanyeol look handsome wearing his uniform.

It's recent discovery.

You walked towards the door and wore your shoes.
"I would want to buy a few more rings."You said.
"Wae?"He asked.
"You want to propose to some other guys?" He teased.
"Ew, as if. I will never do that."You rolled your eyes at him.
Then you saw him grinning.

"Oh aniya, it's not because of you."You said and he immediately pouted.

How cute. Wait, what am I thinking?! Cut it out Eun Na.

"I want to get a few more rings to wear so people won't know we're em...married..."It was hard to say that M word.
"We can let the whole school know it's fine."Chanyeol said casually.
You got hold of his left hand and said,"The fact that you have other rings as well. How's that fair!"
"Arasseo, fine. We will get you a few more rings BUT promise me one thing."Chanyeol started to sound like a little kid.
"Depends..."You said.
"Yes or a no, Eun."