||THIRTY-EIGHT||

IT'S TIME!
God I'm feeling depressed these few days😖
ENJOY THOUGH🤘

-Nov 20-

Time flies so fast and today was the day. You wasn't feeling excited or anything just mixed emotions and million thoughts running through your mind.
Here you are, seated in front of a mirror while someone is helping you to put on your makeup. You had no idea who she was but just knew it was Oppa who hired her.
It was a private wedding so only our relatives are in the hall.
Lucky for you, Chanyeol's parents agreed to have it simple so your wedding dress was just a white dress which lands slightly above the knees.

Soon, you were walking down the aisle with Suho.
Saying our vows.
Exchanging rings.
And... We're finally a married couple.
Chanyeol then drove us home.
-
When we arrived at our new shared house Chanyeol immediately said,"Don't worry, we won't be sharing a room. Your's is on the left on the second floor and mine's beside yours."
You nodded before going upstairs and into your new room.
You analysed the room and it was pretty cozy.
You placed your luggage down and started to unpack it. All the stuff in the designated places.
*KNOCK KNOCK* You heard.
"Come in."You exclaimed.
Chanyeol opened the door and walked in.
"Em... Do you want to grab dinner?"He asked.
"Ye... I'm hungry."You replied.
It was awkward. Real awkward.
"Then let's go out to eat cause we don't have any groceries to cook."Chanyeol said and you nodded.
Then, you followed him out of the house and he drove us to a restaurant.
You looked out of the window when he pulled over in the car park.
"Where are we?"You asked.
"The restaurant sells amazing food, I want you to try it."Chanyeol scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.
"Arasseo. I will see how amazing your taste is."You joked and got off the car.
When we entered a waiter greeted us.
It looks very classy actually...
We settled down for a table for two.
You looked at the menu and the first thing you saw was the price. Gosh their all so expensive.
Now when you look around, the people who are eating in here are dressed fancy.
This is a fancy Italian restaurant and you were dressed casually. Your totally not dressed for the occasion.
"Em... Chanyeol, don't you think it's a little expensive?"You asked the guy seated in front of you who was dressed in casual clothes but he still looks stunning and he fitted in.
He looked up from the menu and said,"It's fine."
"I feel a little uncomfortable here. Can we please go..."You asked politely.
"Wae? Your not feeling well?!"This time he placed his menu down.
"No. I mean look at me! I'm not fitted here."You whispered harshly back at him.
He frowned,"Don't say that, Eun Na."
"Wherever we are, your always the prettiest."Chanyeol complimented and you immediately shut up and started to blush on your seat.
Chanyeol called for a waiter and he ordered for himself a steak and you ordered fish and chips.
He nodded before walking away.
Now we just have to wait and it seems like ages cause we didn't talk.
You was using your phone when suddenly Chanyeol said,"Later let's buy some groceries."
You looked up at him.
"You know how to cook?"You asked.
"Yes and No."He replied. You was confused, so was it a yes or a no?! You placed your phone down on the table and asked,"So.. Is it a yes or a no?"
"I do cook sometimes when I'm not busy."He said.
"Do you?"He asked and you looked at him surprisingly.
"Not really... Suho Oppa never allow me to step into the kitchen."You admitted and he laughed.
"His afraid you get hurt?"Chanyeol asked.
"No. He finds my help unwanted."You spoke bluntly making him laugh again.
Soon, the food came and that's when he stopped laughing.
"Thank you."You smiled at the waiter before he left.
Then, the rest if the evening was normal. We focused on our food. After we finished, Chanyeol offered to pay for this meal.
"It's expensive, why not we split the cost?!"You replied.
"I offered to being you here anyways."He said before passing the cashier his card.
"The next meal will be my treat then."You said and he laughed.
"I will take that as your fine with it."

      We got into the car and Chanyeol drove us home. It was great to be back at home.
You made your way to your room to have a quick shower before going to bed.
You leaned against the headboard and went through your messages which you just received.