Frozen and Ice Cream

*Amelia's POV*

Period. Ugh.

The death week has come. I'm having horrible cramps, I feel crappy and tired and moody. I sat in my bed with my boyfriend Hayes's oversized tshirt on and leggings and my hair in a messy bun. All of the sudden I got a text.

Hayes: open the front door babe :)

Me: i can't get up. the doors open

Hayes: okkkk haha

My cramp was so bad right now. It was so hard to sit up. I groaned in pain. My bedroom door opened and Hayes stood there with a big bag.

"Hey babe," He put the bag down and pecked me on the lips.

"Hey," I said weakly.

"Period?"

"Yep."

"I gotcha." Hayes smirked and grabbed the bag. "I brought ice cream and Frozen."

"You're the best," I tried sitting up to kiss him but it was too much pain. Instead he leaned down and kissed me. "Hey, I thought you hated Frozen."

"I do but I'll do anything to make my girl happy." Hayes smiled and sat down next to me. "Nice shirt."

I looked down at his shirt I was wearing. "Thanks."

"You look so cute in my clothes." Hayes winked and grabbed the ice cream as I grabbed my laptop.

I put the DVD in my laptop and Hayes snuggled next to me.

"I brought your favorite flavor." Hayes said, giving me a mint chocolate chip ice cream.

"You know me so well." I giggled.

Hayes and I cuddled and watched Frozen. I love how he's always trying to make me happy. When I'm getting killer cramps or I'm moody like this, he's always here to cheer me up.

A/N: hey guys! I'm sooo close to 4k reads ahhh!! I'm thinking about writing some Nash imagines too or maybe a Nash and Hayes fanfic. What do you think? Comment! :) love y'all