Chuck to my Blair

*Cierra Rose's POV*

"Let's watch Legally Blonde." I said.

"Let's not." My boyfriend Hayes laughed and plopped next to me on the couch.

"Fine," I stuck my tongue out at him. "Hunger Games?"

"Too boring."

"Titanic?"

"Too sad."

"Damn you're picky." I said.

"Fine. I'll watch whatever my beautiful girlfriend wants to watch." Hayes laughed and rolled his eyes.

I stuck the finger at him and grabbed the remote. "Ooh how about we watch some gossip girl episodes?"

Hayes raised his eyebrows. "Uh...fine. Whatever makes you happy."

I clapped and put netflix on the TV. Hayes grabbed a blanket and put it over us. I snuggled into his chest and he put an arm around me.

"Chuck and Blair are perfect for each other." I sighed and smiled.

"And so are we." Hayes said. I looked up at him and we smiled at each other.

Hayes played with my hair as we watched more episodes. I looked up at him every once in a while. He seemed really into it.

"Someone's a big fan of gossip girl now." I giggled.

"Me? Nah." Hayes blushed and laughed.

"Sure." I rolled my eyes.

"Well I have to admit that Chuck and Blair are cute together."

I laughed so loud and Hayes turned red. "You're the cute one."

Hayes kissed my forehead. "And so are you."

I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him softly. "You're the Chuck to my Blair."

"As they say on the show, three words, right letters, say it and I'm yours." Hayes smiled.

"But you're mine already."

"You suck."

"I love you." I rolled my eyes and kissed him.

"Yay I got you to say it." Hayes pulled me in closer. "I love you too, Ciara Rose. You're mine now."

"I've always been yours."

We spent the rest of the day cuddling at watching TV. I'm glad that I can call Hayes mine, because honestly, he is the Chuck Bass to my Blair Waldorf.