Cutie at Magcon

*Alexa's POV*

Magcon.

I couldn't be more excited as I waited on the tedious line. Once we got in, I ran with my friend Amy to the meet and greets.

"Let's see Cameron first!" Amy grabbed my hand and pulled to to his line. I wasn't really familiar with the boys in magcon. I didn't really know their names. My friend Amy is just a huge fan and pulled in into this somehow.

I'm assuming Cameron was the taller one. Him and another really cute boy were taking pictures with fans. Amy squealed when it was our turn.

"I love you so much!" Amy hugged both of the boys. I smiled, but didn't hug them.

"Hey models," Cameron said.

I giggled and looked at the other boy. He was really cute. His eyes were so bright, such a bright blue. He flashed a smile at me. I smiled back.

"I'm Hayes." He said.

"Alexa." I smiled.

The four of us took a picture on our phones. I looked at the picture.

"Ew, I look horrible." I said.

"You look beautiful." Hayes grabbed the phone and looked at the picture. "You really do."

I blushed. "Oh, thank you."

Hayes typed something in my phone. It was his number.

"Text me later. We should hang out soon." Hayes winked.

"Y-yeah sure!" I said happily but nervously. I typed my number in his phone.

Hayes kissed me on the cheek and then whispered in my ear, "promise you'll text me later."

I got goose bumps and blushed. "Promise."

Best. Day. Ever.