Nash imagine

PART 3
*Amanda's POV*

"Dad, this is not a good idea." I said, out of breath with Ella on my back.

My dad abruptly turned around. "Do you want to get killed?"

I shook my head and we kept walking. We've been walking for hours. We're heading toward an abandoned airport. My dad knows a guy that will fly us to Australia. He said he'll help us escape before it's too late. Before the Opulents find us.

"Hey, is that the airport?" Nash pointed to something. I saw a small runway in sight. My dad nodded eagerly and kept walking. I put Ella down and Nash agreed to carry her on his back. He looked so cute carrying her. He's good with kids.

My dad stopped walking and turned around. "So here's the plan. We meet Cameron inside the airport_"

"Who's Cameron?" I interrupted.

"The pilot." My dad said. "So we meet him inside. We have to be quiet. So quiet that we can hear a pin drop. He'll lead us to his small plane and we'll hop in. It's an Opulent plane, so no one will know that we're Indigents." We all nodded and continued walking.

We finally got to the airport. I sat down on a wobbly chair inside and ran my hands through my hair. I'm out of breath. Nash sat next to me.

"You okay?"

"Fine, yeah, I'm fine." I said, breathing heavily.

Nash put his arm around me and whispered into my ear. "We'll be okay. I'll protect you. I'll keep you safe."

I got goose bumps and nodded and looked at his big blue eyes. He nodded to, reassuring that he's here for me. All of the sudden, we heard footsteps. A young man, looking around 20 years old appeared.

"So nice to see you, Pilot Dallas!" My dad patted him on the back.

"You too. So I have to talk to you for a few minutes. Can we speak in private?" Cameron asked my dad. My dad nodded and they walked away. Ella ran up to me and sat on my lap.

"Are we safe?" She asked quietly.

"As safe as can be." Nash answered. "I promise you both."

I leaned my head on Nash's shoulder and Ella leaned on me. We all jerked up when we heard a bunch of footsteps running, coming closer and closer. Then we heard a bunch of gunshots. Nash grabbed Ella and threw her on his back, and he grabbed my hand. We started to run. My vision was blurry. I was crying. Opulents were here. They were running after us screaming, yelling, and loading their guns. Ella lost her grip and fell off of Nash's back. I looked back but kept running.

"Ella!" I screamed. "Get up and run!"

But it was too late.

My vision was so blurry from tears, that all I could see was a body lying on the floor and surrounded by several men. I started crying so hard. Nash told me to keep running.

"Where are we running to?"

"Just follow me." Nash said. We were panting and sweating. I looked back, seeing Ella's innocent body still on the ground. I started to cry more.

"Dad." I suddenly said.

"What?"

"Where is my dad?" I yelled.

"I-I don't know." Nash said as we were ran and hid behind a large desk.

I cried into my knees. I just lost my sister. My innocent, seven year old sister. Nash looked at me with sympathy and put his forehead against mine.

"I lost both of my parents," he said softly.

"I'm sorry."

"We're going to get through this. I promise you."

"But what about_"

Nash cut me off with a passionate kiss. After a little while, I pulled away in disbelief. "Nash..."

"Amanda...ever since I met you underground. I fell in love with you. You're beautiful. My biggest fear is you getting killed by the Opulents. And that's not going to happen. I'm going to protect you. I'll even die for you." Nash said, close to my face.

"I...love you." I said softly.

"I love you too."

We looked at each other silently for a few minutes until we were interrupted by a loud gunshot.

"We have to go," Nash jerked up. He took my hand and we stood up. The first thing I saw was a familiar body on the ground.

Dad.

I looked at Nash. He was looking down. No Opulents were in sight. They left to look for us.

I ran over to the body and dropped to my knees. "Dad..." I cried. "Dad...wake up."

But he was dead.

I put my head on his chest and started sobbing harder. He looked lifeless. He looked pale.

"I love you...I love you." I cried into his chest. I heard another gunshot go off. I looked up quickly to make sure Nash was okay. He was standing there still. He was okay.

"Let's go," I said, getting up. I looked at my dad one last time and started to run. I tripped over something. It was a large gun.

"You gonna use that?" Nash asked.

"Hell yeah." I picked it up.

"But you're 17, Amanda."

"So?" I picked up the gun, and we started to run again. We have to find Cameron and get out of here.