Paris

*Kayla's POV*

"Where are we going?" I asked as my boyfriend for 5 years, Hayes drove a small car.

"You'll see." Hayes kept his eyes on the road.

We've been in Paris for the last week, and tomorrow is our last day. I didn't want to go home. It was the perfect vacation.

"Are we there yet?" I whined.

"Almost."

The car finally pulled to a stop. I got ou and looked up to see the Eiffel Tower proudly standing there, shining like little stars at night.

"Wow." I said, amazed at the beauty.

Hayes took my hand as we hopped on an elevators. "You afraid of heights?"

"Nope." I said. Hayes smiled and bit his lip nervously.

"We're going to the top."

The elevator stopped and we got out. We were the only ones up there. I gazed out at the city. The city lights were glistening.

"It's beautiful."

"You're beautiful." Hayes looked me in the eyes. I smiled. We sat at a small table, gazing out at the beautiful scene in front of us and talked about everything. Then, Hayes went silent and looked down.

"Kayla..."

"Y-yeah?" I asked nervously.

"I love you. Ever since I met you, I've been in love with you. Your smile, your eyes, your crazy laugh that's crazily contagious. The way you wear my clothes when your sad, and we can snuggle for hours after that. I love it when I'm upset and you're there right next to me. You're always here for me. You're the most kindest and sweetest and beautiful girl I've known in my entire life. And I love you so much."

Hayes got down on one knee.

"K-Kayla...will you marry me?" Hayes took out a small box and opened it. Inside was a ring that was glistening like the Paris city at night. My draw dropped.

"Yes! Yes a million times!" I cried, my hand shaking as Hayes slipped the ring on my finger. I kissed him passionately and hugged him tightly.

"Hayes, I love you so much."

"I love you too."