Homecoming game

*Shanaya's POV*

Homecoming game just ended and our team won. It was so much fun. I went with all of my friends to watch and we cheered on our team. Once it finished, my friends and I got up and left. As I was walking out, I bumped into someone.

"Ooh, sorry." I looked down.

I looked up to see a tall, football player. He took off his helmet and smiled. "Don't worry about it."

There was a little quiet pause. "Congrats on winning the game." I said.

"Thanks. It was a close one though," the boy said. He was really cute. He was a little taller than me and had dark brown hair with Caribbean blue eyes. "I'm Hayes. What's your name?"

"Shanaya."

"Nice to meet you, Shanaya. I feel like I've seen you here before. Were you a cheerleader?" Hayes asked.

"Yeah," I giggled, shocked that he remembered. "Last year."

"I knew it was you. Shanaya. That's your name. I was always wondering what your name was. I always thought you were really pretty. I just didn't know you so I didn't say anything."

I blushed. "Well now you know me. And thanks so much."

"How about we go to the movies tomorrow and get pizza? I wanna get to know you more." Hayes said confidently.

"Sounds like a plan." I smiled.

Hayes ran off with his team and I watched him. He looked so proud of himself. What a cutie.