#1 Fan

*Jenna's POV*

"Let's go boys!!" My cheer team yelled at the football players. I spotted number 7, my boyfriend Hayes. He waved at me. He looked so happy when playing football.

"Defense! Defense! Defense!" We yelled, shaking our pom poms. There's only one minute left of the game, and it's up to Hayes, the quarterback, to make a touchdown.

I'm always cheering on Hayes at his football games. "Let's go Hayes! Woooo!!" I yelled. And at that moment, Hayes caught the ball and ran to make a touchdown. The crowd went wild. His team surrounded him and hugged him.

Hayes looked over at me and took his helmet off and ran to me. He picked me up and spun me around as he hugged me.

"Hayes you did amazing." I said.

"Thanks to my number one fan cheering me on all the time. Without you I wouldn't be getting touchdowns!" Hayes said, close to my face.

I giggled and kissed sweaty Hayes passionately.

"You look adorable in that uniform." Hayes said.

"And you look sweaty in yours."

Hayes pouted. "You're mean."

"I'm kidding. You look hot when you're playing football." I giggled.

"I know, I know. But seriously, Jenna, you're the best. You're always cheering me on at games and that helps me win. I love you."

"Aw, I love you too." I wrapped my arms around Hayes's neck and kissed him. We are actually the ultimate high school couple.