Approval

*Andrea's POV*

"Andrea open the door Hayes is here!" My older brother Carter yelled from upstairs. My heart began to race. Hayes is my age, and I've liked him for so long. I get so nervous around him. I don't want it to be awkward when I open the door for him. I haven't seen him in a few months.

I slowly turned the knob. Hayes was dressed in a Hurley Tank and khaki shorts. He looked cute.

"Hey Andrea what's up!" Hayes said and hugged me. I hugged him too, confused.

"Nothing much! You?"

We pulled away. "I've been so busy lately with touring and stuff. Andrea it's been so long! I missed you."

I felt my face get hot. "I missed you too!"

Carter came downstairs. Thank god that wasn't awkward at all. He said he missed me!

"Hey bro!" Carter ran to Hayes and have him a huge hug. "Dude I missed you so much."

"I missed you too."

*Hayes's POV*

Later on, while Andrea was out getting pizza for us, I sat in the living room with Carter. I missed Andrea so much and seeing her beautiful self. I've liked her for a while now. The problem is that she's Carter's younger sister, and I don't know if he'll approve if I asked her out.

"Carter?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah what's up?" He said.

I bit my lip nervously and looked down. I can't believe I'm about to say this. "Uh..I need your approval on something."

"What is it?"

"Can I...ask Andrea out?" I said quickly. Carter didn't say anything. He seemed to be thinking for a while.

"You like my sister?"

"I shouldn't have told you. I'm sorry. I guess it's a no then." I said, disappointed.

"No bro, it's fine. I give you my approval. Just as long as you don't break her heart." Carter gave me a small smile.

"Thanks so much!" I said and gave him a huge hug. He laughed. All of the sudden, Andrea walked in.

"Aw look at this cute bromance." She giggled.

I blushed and stood up. "Andrea...um, can I ask you something?"

She nodded.

"Would you like to hang out tomorrow? Like just me and you?"

*Andrea's POV*

"Would you like to hang out tomorrow? Like just me and you?"

Hayes just asked me out.

I looked at Carter for approval and he gave me a nod. I've been waiting for this moment for so long.

"Sure! I'd love to." I smiled.

Hayes looked at Carter excitedly with a huge smile on his face. He's such a cutie. I laughed and kissed him on the cheek.