Birthday

*Wendy's POV*

I'm at magcon for the weekend, and today is my birthday. The bright sunlight shone into my room and caused my eyes to flicker open. Tired, I rolled out of bed and went on my phone to see a bunch of happy birthday wishes on twitter. I smiled and wrote back to some of them. Usually I get a good morning text from my boyfriend Hayes, but today I didn't get one. He's probably sleeping. I got dressed and heard my phone buzz. Hayes texted me.

Hayes: good morning my beautiful birthday girl😍🎉 meet me downstairs for breakfast.

Me: morning babe💕 I'll be right down

I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my purse. I stopped to take photos with a few fans as I made my way downstairs.

Hayes: Come in the conference room

Confused, I went to the conference room. The door was closed and it looked dark inside.

Me: u sure? No ones in there

Hayes: yeah

I lowered my eyebrows and looked at my phone. I turned it off and slowly turned the doorknob. The lights flicked on.

"Surprise!!!!!!"

Before my eyes stood the whole magcon family. Hayes wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me passionately and whispered, "happy birthday Wendy."

I started to cry tears of joy as I hugged everyone. "You guys are the best. Thank you so much."

We all had ice cream cake for breakfast and Cash started having a food fight with each other of course. I laughed and Hayes put his arm around me.

"Thanks do much babe." I leaned my head on his shoulder. "This is so sweet."

"Anything for my beautiful girlfriend." Hayes kissed my head. I looked up at him and kissed him softly on the lips.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too, Wendy."

//////authors note//////
I would die to celebrate my bday with the magcon fam! You guys have to be quick bc I have three more requests available for this story!!! Ahhh!!!

Twitter: @sunshine_hayes
Instagram: @sunshine_grier