Cali Cheating?

*Kamisha's POV*

"I can't believe you, Hayes. You told me you were leaving for three days, but you've been gone for a whole week! You barely texted me or anything. I don't understand." I raised my voice at my boyfriend Hayes.

Hayes was supposed to go to California for three days. But nope, he went away for a week and didn't tell me. He only texted me once while he was away. And all he said was "on the plane now. Miss youu."

"Kamisha I didn't know I was staying longer. Nash and Cam wanted me to stay." Hayes said.

"Well you could've at least told me." I crossed my arms.

"I know, I should've. But I also was really busy." Hayes shrugged.

"Busy doing what?! Busy hanging out with Madison Beer?!" I yelled. I saw Hayes's face slightly fall. "Is there something you want to tell me?!"

"I..uh," Hayes didn't make eye contact with me. "I didn't hang out with her."

"Hayes I saw pictures everywhere. Tell me the truth." I yelled. If Hayes is cheating on me, I will never forgive him. Ever. Especially since it's someone famous like Madison. And I'm just an average girl.

"O-ok let me explain_"

"Oh, so you ARE cheating?" I yelled.

"Cheating?! Never!" Hayes yelled back. "Stop being so jealous! It's really immature!"

"Me?! Jealous?! How can you say that!" I cried.

"Kamisha just listen to me! Madison is just a friend I PROMISE you. We only hung out for like thirty minutes. That's all." Hayes took both of my hands. "Listen, I would never ever cheat on you. I'm sorry I called you jealous. But cheating on you would be one of the hugest mistakes in my life that I would really regret."

I looked up at Hayes. "You promise you're telling the truth?"

"I swear. I love you so much Kamisha, and I would never cheat on you. I swear." Hayes said inches from my face.

"I...love you too. Next time just give me a heads up that your staying more days. Okay?"

Hayes smiled and nodded and then leaned in to kiss me softly.