Hurt

*Arnulfa's POV*

I sat down in the hotel room upset. I went to a meet and greet with my boyfriend Nash today, but the fans were all over him. They were kissing and hugging him and it made me feel horrible. I feel like I'm going to lose him so easily. I cried a lot in the room today. Nash doesn't give me any attention anymore. We barely see each other.

The door opened. It was Nash.

"Hey why'd you leave the meet and greet so early?" Nash closed the door.

"You're not even going to ask if I'm okay?"

"Well are you okay?" Nash asked.

"Um, no. The fans are all over you and I feel like I'm going to lose you." I said softly.

"That's stupid. Why would you say that?" Nash said a little loudly.

"Because it's true. You never really give me that much attention anymore." I started to tear up.

"What are you, my kid or something? I don't need to give you attention all day everyday!" Nash burst.

"How can you say that?! I'm your girlfriend!"

"I can't focus my whole life on you, Arnulfa! I have my fans, my publicity, and my social media. You can't always be the center of attention." Nash yelled.

"Nash! You're being so rude! My point is that we barely see each other anymore and_"

"Really? Because I dragged you to come to Orlando with me right now. If I didn't care then I wouldn't have brought you. You don't appreciate the things you have in life that people offer to you. You're being really immature right now." Nash interrupted me.

"Me?! Immature?!" I yelled.

"You're being so freaking immature and jealous right now."

"Well if your so annoyed then leave and go date one of your fans or something. Maybe she won't be jealous or immature like how I am apparently." I burst.

"Well maybe I will!" Nash said as he grabbed his stuff and headed toward the door.

"Nash come back!" I ran after him.

"Get the hell away from me!" Nash turned around. And slapped me.

I feel to the floor and held my face. I didn't look up at Nash. I buried my head into my knees and leaned against the wall.

"Holy shit. I'm so sorry." Nash said quietly. I started to cry. Really hard. My face was stinging. I looked up from my knees. Nash kneeled next to me.

"Babe...what did I just do."

"Don't call me babe."

Nash sighed and started to tear up. "I can't believe I just did that. I'm so sorry Arnulfa I don't know what I was thinking."

Nash hugged me tight but I didn't move. "You freaking slapped me. What guy does that do his girlfriend?"

"A jerk like me. Listen, I'm sorry I overreacted like that. I was just so pissed off that you were complaining all this shit to me. I shouldn't have slapped you." Nash cried.

"Nash...I think you should leave." I said quietly.

"What?"

"I said you should leave." I said sternly.

"But I feel horrible. I want to stay here with you and_"

"Get the hell out of my hotel room and never talk to me again or I'll call the police!" I cried out. I buried my face into my knees and sobbed so hard. I heard the door slam shut as I jumped up, startled. I can't believe this just happened. I screwed up everything. This is all my fault. But it's Nash's too because he overreacted and slapped me.

And left me here.

Hurt.