Truth or Dare

*Lexi's POV*

I sat nervously at the table at my friend Kate's party at our country club. She invited a bunch of boys. And popular people. I'm really close with her, but I don't talk to all of those people. Everyone arrived and was chatting away while I talked to a few of my friends. The party went well. At the end, most of the kids left except for 7. There was me, Kate, and 2 of our other friends and some popular boys like Ty Wilson, Caden Smith and Hayes Grier. I've always had such a massive crush on Hayes but he's so out of my league. I know that Kate is friends with him but I never really talked to him.

Kate sighed. "So are your parents gonna come soon?"

"Nah, we're gonna chill here for a while." Hayes said. I wanted to hang out with them so bad, so I decided to stay too.

"Okay so what do you guys wanna do?" Kate asked.

Ty smirked. "How about Truth or Dare?"

I didn't say anything. I knew it wouldn't end well.

"Hell no," Caden said. "I hate that game."

"Hell yes," Hayes said. "I love that game. Let go in a room upstairs where nobody is."

Hayes started walking upstairs and we followed. We ended up in an empty and quiet room. We sat down in a circle. I sat next to Kate and Ty. Ty sat next to Caden, and Hayes was across from me. Our other friends Maddy and Ellie sat on the other side. We all sat there silent.

"So who's going first?" Kate asked.

"Kate," Ty said loudly. "Truth or Dare?"

"I didn't say I wanted to go first."

"Truth or dare." Ty said sternly.

"Uh...truth."

"Did you ever hook up with anyone and who?"

"I'm not saying anything!" Kate turned red.

"But you said truth." Tyler said.

"Fine. It was Jake Smith at Savanna's Halloween party." Kate was red as a tomato. "But you better swear not to tell anyone or I'll kill you all."

We all laughed while Kate didn't say anything.

"Hayes," Kate said. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." Hayes smirked.

Kate looked over next to me and giggled. "You've been quiet." She said to me. I turned red. What is she getting me into?

"Okay Hayes. I dare you to kiss Lexi.
Alone. In a closet." Kate giggled.

I turned red. "What, no!"

"C'mon. It won't be bad." Hayes said. I wanted to kiss him so bad, but I felt so wild at the same time. I feel like Hayes will just kiss me and forget all about it.

"H-how long do we have to...kiss?" I asked nervously.

"3 minutes." Kate said. Ugh why? That's kind of a long time. I got up and so did Hayes and I walked behind him as we approached the closet. I looked back at Kate and she winked. I think she knew that I liked Hayes. We got in the closet and Hayes shut the door.

"So," he said. "3 minutes. Not bad, right?"

"I guess not." I said timidly.

"You nervous?"

"Maybe a litt_" Hayes cut me off with a kiss. It wasn't a simple kiss, it was more than that. I wanted to kiss him forever, but he's probably not gonna remember this. He's a good kisser. A really good kisser. We made out for about 3 minutes until someone knocked.

"You guys can come out now!" Kate yelled. I tried pulling away from Hayes, but he kept kissing me. So I went along with it.

"Hello, guys?" Kate said as she knocked again. I heard laughing outside.

After a couple of minutes, Hayes and I pulled away from each other.

"You went past 3 minutes." I said.

"I know."

"What?"

"I wanted to keep kissing you."

I was in so much shock. "W-what why?"

"Because your beautiful and a pretty damn good kisser." Hayes put a stand of my hair behind my ear.

"Oh. I don't know what to say." I said, in shock.

"I liked the kiss. A lot. And I could tell that you liked it too because you never tried to pull away."

I felt so embarrassed. "O-oh."

"I um...really felt something with you there. I know it's kinda weird saying that because I don't really know you. But I've always thought of you as beautiful and I hear from Kate that you're a great person."

"Thanks. I um..." I trailed off.

"You what?"

"I've...always liked you but we never really knew each other."

"Oh. Well I bet you're happy to know that I like you too." Hayes smiled.

"You do?"

"Yeah. For months." Hayes said. I smiled as Hayes unlocked the door.

"What the hell happened in there? It's been 8 minutes!" Ty laughed.

"Just kissing and talking." Hayes said. I looked over to Kate and she smiled and laughed.

"Ooh how was it?" Kate said.

"Amazing." Hayes looked over to me with his bright blue eyes. I blushed again and smiled.

"You can thank me later..." Kate said.