Nash imagine

PART 5: TEN YEARS LATER
*Amanda's POV*

It's the year 2163. So many things have happened over the last ten years. Africa was given to the Opulents. The land of the Indigents, the Americas, is destroyed. Not many people live there anymore. Maybe about a thousand live there in total. The land of the Opulents is very poor now. They spent all their money on the war. Now they know how it feels to be an Indigent.

Australia on the other hand, is doing well. Nothing ever happened to us. A few years ago, we were threatened, but once the war ended, we remained safe.

I'm 27 years old now, and I'm so lucky to have my husband Nash in my life, and our best friend Cameron. Nash and I have two kids. Their names are Ella and Cameron.

Life is so different now. I'm not an Indigent anymore. Nor am I am Opulent. I'm just a normal human being.

I sat on the couch watching TV with Nash's arms around me with Cameron playing cars on the floor when Ella ran and sat on my lap.

"Mommy, daddy, I need help with homework." Ella whined.

"Sure, sweetie." I said. "What is it?"

"Do you know anyone who survived the war?" Ella asked.

"We know those people very well," Nash looked at me and smiled.

"Tell me!"

I took a deep breath.

"It all started ten years ago, when I was farming..."