Study Buddy

*Ali's POV*

I sat at my desk in my room nervously. I had a huge stomach ache. Hayes Grier, the boy I've liked for so long, is coming over to study with me. I don't really know him too well because he has a huge football reputation, so I was really shocked when he asked if he can study for our math test together. I heard the doorbell ring. I jerked up. Panicking, I ran to the mirror and checked if I looked okay. I sighed of relief and ran downstairs. My hands shook slightly as I opened the door.

"Hi!" I said nervously.

"Hey Ali," Hayes smiled. We stood silent for a few seconds.

"So, um, you wanna start studying upstairs?"

"Yeah, sure."

We went upstairs. Gosh I hope this isn't too awkward. I smiled slightly and pulled a chair for Hayes at my desk. Hayes reached into his backpack and took out a bunch of papers.

Hayes giggled nervously. "I'm kinda unorganized as you can see."

"Yep I can see." I giggled too.

We studied for a while and it went really well. It wasn't really that awkward. I was concentrating really hard, because this was a hard unit.

"You look really cute when your concentrating." Hayes said.

I blushed and looked up. "Oh...thanks."

"Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" Hayes asked quickly, changing the subject.

We barely studied. "Uh...sure."

I grabbed my laptop and we sat on my bed. I somehow downloaded The Fault in Our Stars and we sat and watched it.

"Hazel and Gus are so cute." I said.

"Yeah," Hayes said and looked at me. "I hope to have a relationship like them someday."

"Same."

I started crying because the movie was so sad. I felt an arm wrap around me and pull me in. It was Hayes pulling me close to his chest. I don't understand?

"Sorry, I'm such a mess right now." I sniffed and wiped my tears.

Hayes giggled and wiped away one of my tears. "Don't worry, you still look beautiful when you cry."

I blushed and wiped away the rest of my tears.

"Ali?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you, um...be my...girlfriend?"
Hayes asked shyly.

"I would love to."

Hayes leaned in and kissed my softly, and I immediately felt sparks fly. We pulled away and I smiled. I leaned my head on Hayes's chest and he played with my hair. I looked up at him, and we both smiled, so happy that we're together.

Authors Note:
This was sooo cute and this imagine was for @Magcon888 !! Hope you enjoyed it x