Cheating?

*Kamisha's POV*

It's a boring Saturday afternoon and I have absolutely nothing to do. I grabbed my phone and decided to text my boyfriend Hayes.

Me: Hey babe

Hayes: heyy what's up

Me: so bored. Can u come over? Pleaseee

Hayes: babe I'm so sorry. I'm visiting my grandparents today. Let's do something tmrw. I promise u

Me: kk that's fine

Hayes: love you😘

Me: ily💕

I clicked my phone shut and laid down on my bed and looked up at the ceiling.

"Kamisha! Come with me to run some errands!" My mom yelled. I slowly got up and slipped on my havianas flip flops. We left and my mom parked the car in front of the pharmacy.

"Okay so I have to pick up some stuff at the pharmacy. Do you mind getting a pizza for dinner?" Mom asked.

"Pizza! Yes sure!" I said excitedly and walked toward the pizza store. In the distance, I saw a boy talking to a girl. That boy looked so familiar.

Hayes.

It can't be! Isn't he at his grandparents house? I looked closer. It's Hayes for sure. I took out my phone and texted him.

Me: hey how's your grandparents house?

I saw Hayes take out his phone and type something. My phone buzzed.

Hayes: so boring wish I can be with you rn! They're telling me all these old stories. But I gotta spend time w them soooo

Me: oh rly? Or u have to spend time with that girl you're with rn?

I saw Hayes run his hand through his hair nervously and sat down on a bench.

Hayes: what?

I can't believe he lied to me. I stormed over to Hayes.

"I can't believe you!" I yelled. I looked at the girl. It was his ex, Jordan.

"I_uh, how did you find me? You stalked me?!"

"My mom had to run errands. But of course I find you here with your ex! I thought you were at your grandparents house!" I yelled.

"Kamisha it's not what it looks like." Hayes said. I looked down. It is what it looks like. It looks like my boyfriend is cheating on me.

"Jordan can you let Hayes and I be alone for a little?" I asked impatiently. Jordan nodded slowly and got up to leave.

"Babe please understand_"

"Don't call me babe." I said as tears filled up in my eyes.

"Let me explain!" Hayes yelled. "Geez you're so impatient and impulsive!"

"Me?! Oh, please!" I yelled. "You're the one cheating on me with your freakin ex! And you lied to me too!"

"Kamisha, listen! Jordan and I are just friends. She wanted to talk about everything today because we haven't talked since the breakup and wanted to sort everything out. I promise you. We are nothing more than friends." Hayes explained.

"Okay...then why would you lie to me and not explain this earlier?"

"I knew you wouldn't let me meet up with her if you knew. You'd get mad." Hayes said.

"But I'm even madder right now because you lied and didn't tell me!" I yelled.

"Kamisha! Stop yelling at me already!" Hayes yelled. He then took a deep breath and held my hands. "I love you so so much. I would never cheat on you. And after today, no more lies. I'll be a hundred percent honest with you from now on. Okay?"

"Okay...but this better not happen again." I said looking down.

Hayes wrapped his arms around my waist. "I promise you it won't. I love you, Kamisha."

I kissed him softly. "I love you too. And sorry I was kind of crazy before."

"Don't worry about it. I'm crazy too. Crazy in love with you." Hayes whispered.

I giggled and kissed him again. I'm so glad we worked things out.