Trust

*Stefany's POV*

I ran away, crying my eyes out. There's a picture of my boyfriend Hayes kissing another girl, and it's trending on twitter.

"Stefany! Come back!" Hayes yelled. But I kept running. It started to rain. Great. I still ran until I felt someone grab my wrist and spin me around.

"Please go away. I don't even want to look at you!" I cried to Hayes. I couldn't even talk to him. I'm so upset about him cheating on me.

"Stefany, I need you to listen to me_"

"Listen to you lie?! Oh, I'm prepared. What do you have to say for yourself?" I yelled.

"That is not me in the picture."

I laughed sarcastically. "Oh! What a good one! Tell me more."

Hayes grabbed both of my hands. "I need you to listen to me now. That is NOT me in the picture. It is a photoshopped picture. I swear. It was a picture of a random couple and someone put my face on theirs."

I looked down and didn't say anything. I wasn't sure if I believed him or not.

"I love you so so so much, and I would never cheat on you. Cheating on you would be something I would hate myself for. I would never risk our relationship like that. I don't want to lose you. And I don't want you to be mad at me. I just want you to understand that it's not me in that photo. Stefany, I love you so freaking much." Hayes ranted. I completely forgot that it was raining, because I was so mesmerized by what Hayes was saying. I felt my hair and clothes being soaked my rain. I didn't care.

I pulled Hayes in and kissed him passionately for a while.

"I love you too." I said inches away from his face.

Hayes smiled. "I'm glad you believe me."

"You're lucky I believe you. You cheat on me, I'll legit kill you." I laughed.

Hayes laughed and pulled me in for a tight hug. "If I ever cheated on you,
i would probably die of guilt and sadness anyways."