Beach Memories

*Anastacia's POV*

"Remember when we were younger and used to come to this beach." My friend Hayes said.

I smiled and looked down. "I remember. I remember once you poured sand on my head."

Hayes laughed. "Oh my god! That was so funny."

"I had sand in my mouth for two days."

Hayes started laughing harder. "But that was so funny."

"Hate you." I giggled.

We looked out at the ocean silently for a few minutes. I looked at Hayes, and I noticed that he looked nervous. I lowered my eyebrows and looked back out of the ocean.

"Anastacia?" Hayes said suddenly.

"Yes_"

Hayes interrupted me with a passionate kiss. I pulled away in disbelief. My face flushed red and I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I-I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that." Hayes stuttered. I was in so much shock I didn't say anything. "I just felt like I had to because you're so beautiful, Anastacia, and I really really like you_"

"It's fine, Hayes." I giggled. "I really like you too."

"You do?!" Hayes's face lit up. I nodded. Hayes flashed a huge smile. "Well in that case...will you be my girlfriend?"

I wrapped my arms around Hayes's waist. "I'd love to."

I gave Hayes and soft kiss. So many memories were made on this beach, and many more are to come.

/////Authors Note/////
Hey loves hoped you enjoyed this! Make sure you guys follow my twitter @sunshine_hayes !!!